Real World / Road Rules Challenge - Fresh Meat II: 4/7/10

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
I know I'm fast approaching the age (or possibly have far surpassed the age already :P) where I should stop watching this show but I REALLY love all the drama! It looks like all the promos are touting it as a big Kenny vs. Wes showdown.

Here's the cast list:

Alumni Original season
Christian "CJ" Koegel RW: Cancun
Danny Jamieson RW: Austin
Darrell Taylor RR: Campus Crawl
Evelyn Smith Fresh Meat
Jenn Grijalva RW: Denver
Jillian Zoboroski RR: X-Treme
Katelynn Cusanelli RW: Brooklyn
Kenny Santucci Fresh Meat
Landon Lueck RW: Philadelphia
Paula Meronek RW: Key West
Ryan Kehoe Fresh Meat
Sarah Rice RW: Brooklyn
Wes Bergmann RW: Austin

My favorite Wes! Interesting there is a rivalry twist in this challenge considering Wes and Kenny "kissed and made up" during the last reunion special. Ah well. Anything for ratings!

I set the DVR to record, I'm addicted to these silly challenges. Don't feel bad, BurberryLvr. I've far surpassed the age limit since I'm in my early 30's, LOL.

Heehee, thanks for keeping me company! :biggrin:

So is Evelyn the last one to arrive?? I didn't see anything on the cast bios about the final player....

Yep!

So surprised at who went home tonight!

It's so cute that Frank and Jillian are still together - they're going to have some athletic kids.

So who watched and what did you think? I am way past the age of watching as well but I do like the physical challenges they have to do. I always wonder if I could do it. Some of them I think I would have chickened out of. Heights are not my thing.

I'm glad Jillian survived...though I won't be surprised if what she says is true and she and pete get send in continuously. When they show the trailer, I don't see too much of them though.