Real World / Road Rules Challenge - Fresh Meat II: 4/7/10

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
I know I'm fast approaching the age (or possibly have far surpassed the age already :P) where I should stop watching this show but I REALLY love all the drama! It looks like all the promos are touting it as a big Kenny vs. Wes showdown.

Here's the cast list:

Alumni Original season
Christian "CJ" Koegel RW: Cancun
Danny Jamieson RW: Austin
Darrell Taylor RR: Campus Crawl
Evelyn Smith Fresh Meat
Jenn Grijalva RW: Denver
Jillian Zoboroski RR: X-Treme
Katelynn Cusanelli RW: Brooklyn
Kenny Santucci Fresh Meat
Landon Lueck RW: Philadelphia
Paula Meronek RW: Key West
Ryan Kehoe Fresh Meat
Sarah Rice RW: Brooklyn
Wes Bergmann RW: Austin

May 29, 2008
Omg I totally forgot they were making a Fresh Meat 2! I'm pathetically addicted to those challenges hahaha

lorenzo94580

Jul 24, 2007
My favorite Wes! Interesting there is a rivalry twist in this challenge considering Wes and Kenny "kissed and made up" during the last reunion special. Ah well. Anything for ratings!

Espinosa

O.G.
Jun 26, 2009
Toronto
I always love watching these things...mainly for the drama the cast members stir up.
I do like Kenny, but he is a complete idiot at times.

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I set the DVR to record, I'm addicted to these silly challenges. Don't feel bad, BurberryLvr. I've far surpassed the age limit since I'm in my early 30's, LOL.

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
I set the DVR to record, I'm addicted to these silly challenges. Don't feel bad, BurberryLvr. I've far surpassed the age limit since I'm in my early 30's, LOL.
Heehee, thanks for keeping me company! :biggrin:

So is Evelyn the last one to arrive?? I didn't see anything on the cast bios about the final player....
Yep!

So surprised at who went home tonight!

It's so cute that Frank and Jillian are still together - they're going to have some athletic kids.

truegem

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
So who watched and what did you think? I am way past the age of watching as well but I do like the physical challenges they have to do. I always wonder if I could do it. Some of them I think I would have chickened out of. Heights are not my thing.

lostnexposed

Sep 26, 2006
East Coast
I'm glad Jillian survived...though I won't be surprised if what she says is true and she and pete get send in continuously. When they show the trailer, I don't see too much of them though.

MACsarah

BB+leather
O.G.
Sep 13, 2008
I was meaning to catch this last night, but ugly betty was on, and MTV hasn't posted the full epsiode yet. GRRRR.

Rooting for mani, if shes still in..

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i'm kinda sad about who went home. i thought they'd win exile for sure, but that girl seemed kinda...dumb? the way she spoke annoyed me!