Real World Hollywood

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
That guy Greg annoys me...***OK I'm editing this because I think Greg may be hard to read, especially after he started to make breakfast for the girls***

The southern girl seems annoying....but I think I like that girl from Arizona...

I didn't think the guy from detroit would automatically be turned off by Bri once he found out she was a stripper, kinda surprising

Dave seems like vanilla...kinda boring

I wonder what drama this season will bring....let me guess...arrests, drunken nights, hookups..so predictable, why do I watch?

Oh, and this is all posted before the show ended so I might have to ETA :smile:

^^^the guy with the dreads is a cutie.

I am not sure if I like their house, its a little OTT in a bad way. They went around to garbage dumps and must of collected furniture from the 70s.

Pretyboy needs a reality check. Seriously annoys the crap out of me. Even his mother on the phone was "You'll adapt". If everyone in the room is disliking you, you need to reprogram your attitude. "They're peasants". WTF? Okay King Arthur, Off with your head!" Go F yourself...HARD! Oh yeah, and your nipples are too big for a guy and your nose doesn't fit your face! You aren't perfect. He will stick around because he is bringing drama the first night. Although I see he gets in a fight with the cute dread guy during the season.

The muscle guy from Chicago (I think), seems dim.

Not really caring for any of the girls.

Nobody else really registered to me. I will have to rewatch it if MTV has time between ANTM marathons. Enough already!

Pretyboy needs a reality check. Seriously annoys the crap out of me. Even his mother on the phone was "You'll adapt". If everyone in the room is disliking you, you need to reprogram your attitude. "They're peasants". WTF? Okay King Arthur, Off with your head!" Go F yourself...HARD! Oh yeah, and your nipples are too big for a guy and your nose doesn't fit your face! You aren't perfect. He will stick around because he is bringing drama the first night!

haha hit em where it hurts :roflmfao:

I watched part of the episode. I don't really any of the cast. It seems like every year MTV tries to outdo the past season by casting trashy people who do trashy things. Its getting really old. :sleepy:

Call me old school but I love the old real worlds. The original L.A. season and the San Fransisco season were my favorite.

I watched part of the episode. I don't really any of the cast. It seems like every year MTV tries to outdo the past season by casting trashy people who do trashy things. Its getting really old. :sleepy:

Call me old school but I love the old real worlds. The original L.A. season and the San Fransisco season were my favorite.

ITA! Do they even work anymore? In the beginning, weren't they responsible for their own jobs and $$$?

I did not watch tonight. I'm not sure I wanna after last season. :s

I'm not sure if I will tune in this season as religiously as I have in the past seasons. I can tell just by looking at the trailers that I'm not going to like them.

oh god. i hated the vegas cast. i dunno how i feel about this cast yet and i don't know any of their names yet so here we go:

ok the kid with the dreads is sooo cute. he seems like he'll be the "get everyone to chill out" guy.

seems like i'm the only one who likes the pretty boy so far. he said something about how greg reminds him of himself when he was younger and cocky, so i got the feeling that he really knows himself and he seemed cool when he was talking to the stripper girl. though he got way too defensive about being called a weirdo, but he obviously has abuse issues.

don't like the arizona girl. she's going to get annoying fast.

i'm not sure yet about the southern girl yet. though i was pretty turned off when they showed the preview of her calling stripper girl ghetto.

stripper girl seems cool, though has some issues.

there was another guy and i don't remember a thing about him.

i'm very interested in greg. he's quite intriguing...i wonder what his story is. he clearly has some issues with women.

all in all i'm iffy...we'll see how it goes.