Real Simple Magazine Subscription $5

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Considering how pricey the regular rates are, this is a great deal! I love this magazine! This is only for one week though, so act soon!

To renew, I'd suggest getting a subscription, and once you get the new subscription number, going to the Real Simple customer service page and clicking on "stop delivery of duplicate issues." That will merge your two subscriptions into one. :smile:

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Simple-1-year/dp/B00005R8BR/ref=xs_gb_bd_C9D5-pIAall-?tag=slickdeals&_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=441937801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=126T31Z8R5866QMWMY28

2. Amazon also has other magazines cheap too...

I got 2 years of Marie Claire for $5. That's almost less than buying 1 at the grocery store.

3. Thanks for posting! I love this magazine!

4. thanks so much! my boyfriend almost bought 1 issue yesterday at the grocery store for me for $5, but I told him i could find anything for less, and here you are to my rescue! he will be shocked as always at my thrift...

5. I love this magazine too. Too bad I'm in Canada. You guys in the US get all the good deals!

6. Thanks for the tip, I got it! We are in WA and have to pay the 9.5% sales tax.

7. Got it for my mom and also another friend :smile:!

8. thanks for posting. I'm on my last two issues so this offer came right on time.

9. Thanks for posting! I just got both magazines for $10 total! (Real simple for 1 year, and Marie Claire for 2 years!)
    Totally a great deal! :biggrin:

10. #10 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Does anyone know if the subscription expires at the end of the year, or do they sign you up for automatic renewal?

ETA: did some more reading, apparently they mark the subscription as "automatic renewal" if applicable.

11. Thanks!

12. Thank you so much. This is such an awesome deal.

13. I love this magazine! Thanks for sharing such a great deal!