Real or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversuz114

Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone!

I'm planning on buying my first ever Chanel, and I'm starting out by purchasing a WOC. I'm looking specifically at the WOC in caviar leather.

Someone is offering to sell me their new WOC for $2850, and I had a few questions because I'm pretty new to all of this!
  1. I've attached the photos to this post. Does this look like a real purse? I know they have the receipt and the authenticity card with the serial number, but I'm really not sure how well those can be faked.
  2. Is the price reasonable if it is real? I thought they were selling them online for $2500, but I don't see any in caviar available online.
  3. They said it is a Series 29, but that they bought it in July 2020. Do they still sell those in 2020 in caviar?
  4. Were series 39 WOCs made in Italy?
Thank you so much for all the help! I appreciate it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1. For authenticity inquiries, you have to post in the authenticate this chanel thread

2. They currently retail in the US for $2,500 before tax if you can purchase from a stand alone boutique or department store (i.e. Neiman Marcus, Saks)

3. new WOC in caviar is possible, it’s the mini classic flaps that they no longer produce in caviar

4. I purchased a WOC from the boutique in May this year and it is made in Italy and a 29 series

Status
Not open for further replies.