REAL OR FAKE on 90210 to people who saw the Two Hour episode!

theresyresey

Jan 23, 2008
I don't know if anyone is watching but is the purse on 90210 that Naomi wore to a club and got stolen by her friend, real or fake. I looks like the cambon ligne except the straps looked different and the triangle in the cornor thats suppose to be black was white. I have the cambon in black and white and it in no way looked like mine. The C's little a little too skinny. I am almost certain its fake. Just wondering.

XoJUICYCOUTURE

New York, J'taime
Jun 2, 2007
NYC
i think it was a fake. it looked a bit off imo but all her chanel jewlery was gorgeous , lets hope its real. lol

xoxojas

Jul 3, 2008
gosh...i thought the crew would only wear the authentic stuff on their shows...what's up with the fake??

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
Oh my I totally saw that !! I was just waiting for someone to post about this !! The handles weren't even knotted... they were just flat skinny scraps !! gross... LOL

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
gosh...i thought the crew would only wear the authentic stuff on their shows...what's up with the fake??
A lot of movies/tv shows actually use fake designer goods during filming, particularly Louis Vuitton luggage. *sigh* It is what it is.

miffy

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
eewww! so disappointed that they used fakes! there was another bag naomi carried that had the double c's that looked fake too - it was a large brown bag.

bagsjunkie

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
wow, that's very dissapointing!! how could they support fake bags by buying/using that on movie???what were they thinking???