REAL Native American Jewelry~

Beautiful story to go with
This is a Navajo sand cast silver bracelet that my fiance got me to replace a beloved bracelet with the same motif, but not mirrored (i.e. just the one swirly figure), that I had lost on the way back from a trip to Israel a few years ago. I got the original bracelet in 2010 on a cross-country road trip with my dad, behind a gas station bathroom where some Navajo ladies had set up shop selling jewelry. While I wish that I still had the original bracelet, I love this one and I like that it has 2 of the motif of the original one; it kind of represents the 2 most important men in my life.View attachment 5750078
Beautiful story for a beautiful bracelet. Maybe someone found yours and loves it as an unexpected treasure.

• Love
Reactions: Cool Breeze
Thanks so much sdkitty, yes it is. I love vintage turquoise pieces but my wallet isn’t too fond of them lol. I found a little vintage shop and purchased several pieces from there recently :smile:
I haven't shopped for NA jewelry for years but I suspect you paid less for that than some of the designer stuff people here go crazy over

I haven't shopped for NA jewelry for years but I suspect you paid less for that than some of the designer stuff people here go crazy over
Some of the pieces were a steal. I got this 14k ring for $200. I hadn’t shopped in a while too. I went in there for an Opal and came out with turquoise. Got some opals too ;)

IMG_3658.jpeg