REAL Native American Jewelry~

I misremembered the price of the Bisbee bracelet I've been drooling over for too long. It's $35,000. Wanna see? I've never, ever, seen Bisbee of this quality and nature. Ultra-famous maker accounts for the tag in part, but...looky:

https://www.sedonaindianjewelry.com...vintage-smokey-bisbee-turquoise-bracelet.html
Ok that’s a total wow! :nuts:
Like those blue iridescent butterflies!

I am having so much fun on this thread! I think in part because of the range of designs, stone sources, but mostly because the stones are still natural, not “overprocessed” from faceting etc. You really get a sense of place.:hbeat:

Ok I’m a bit obsessed. What do you think of this piece? I find that I prefer the chunkier pieces...a real departure for me, but feel that the bigger size captures the essence of the stone, if that makes sense. This is not a fair question, but should I but it at about $300..or are there better options out there?

P.s. that bluer one in the background was HUGE!

5A026F70-6930-45E3-A7AA-D6D138F14FE2.jpeg 81B9338B-E213-4F8B-ACCB-8086C3F1BBD9.jpeg

Ok I’m a bit obsessed. What do you think of this piece? I find This is not a fair question, but should I but it at about $300..or are there better options out there?

View attachment 4376395 View attachment 4376396

I like it! Is the weight ok to you? Is this an everyday piece for you? I like unique and chunky pieces [emoji5]

Reactions: chessmont
Picture of the inlay [emoji16]View attachment 4376464
That’s a really interesting bracelet with the inlay style on one side and the “regular” settings on the other...does it have a hinge? Love the ring and the neat silverwork! Is this sleeping beauty?

Re: my bracelet...it’s pretty comfortable surprisingly. Just not sure enough of myself at ths stage of my foray into Native American jewelry, whether this is considered a good example of what it is, or whether it s even a good price. Is it?

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
ThatIs this sleeping beauty?Is it?

Thanks so much! The bracelet is a sold thick piece. I’ll post a picture in the next post. It won’t let me add a picture to a reply on this app for some reason. The turquoise in the ring is a Birdseye kingman or water web kingman turquoise.

I think a fair price is whatever you want to pay for it. I’ve seen that style of bracelet sell for way more than what you paid for it. Does it have any markings on it?

The designer of my cuff was just starting out in the late 80’s or so and this was one of his first pieces. His mom was selling his pieces at a place in Arizona. I can’t remember the name of it but it’s a very popular place or fair. I think that’s why it is so different. It is quite heavy as well. I really like its uniqueness and it’s a one of a kind piece [emoji5]

Ok I’m a bit obsessed. What do you think of this piece? I find that I prefer the chunkier pieces...a real departure for me, but feel that the bigger size captures the essence of the stone, if that makes sense. This is not a fair question, but should I but it at about $300..or are there better options out there?

That piece is very substantial and knowing me....I would think that your price that you mentioned is very fare. I love the older pieces!

Love the bracelet. For $300, I would get it!!! I love the size of it!!