real life pics of my Rebecca Minkoff bag

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
I received my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After in chocolate yesterday, and I am in love with the color!

The size is regular (not mini), and it fits over my shoulder. The handles aren't really long enough to wear it as a shoulder bag all the time. The top of the bag is in my armpit, if you know what I mean.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• Rebecca Minkoff 1.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 847
  • Rebecca Minkoff 2.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 691
  • Rebecca Minkoff 3.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff 3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 607
  • Rebecca Minkoff 4.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff 4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Rebecca Minkoff 5.jpg
    Rebecca Minkoff 5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 563
  • Love
Reactions: shesnochill
if it didn't come with a dustbag... find one to use... as the hardware will oxidize if you leave it in the open air when not in use... also, keep some brasso on hand or something.

Congrats on your new bag...it's such a lovely bag and it looks great on you!! :yes: I've been obsessing over it myself, but most online retailers with any sort of discount only carries it in the larger size...I'm only 5' 2", so the large one looks way too big on me...

Thanks girls!

if it didn't come with a dustbag... find one to use... as the hardware will oxidize if you leave it in the open air when not in use... also, keep some brasso on hand or something.

Thanks for the tip. It didn't come with a dustbag, so I'll use one from another bag.