Real life colors of Trigger in Acid Yellow or Green

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats catherinephua! Please share photos with us! Mine is still in my local custom. I am waiting for my mail forwarding company to contact me, but since it's already Friday, I might just need to wait until next week!

2. Congrats, catherine! I saw an Acid Yellow Trigger in person the other day, it's definitely a great bag! Loved the gunmetal hardware too! I second tejava's request, please share pics if you can! :biggrin:

3. I just picked up my Acid Yellow Trigger from my mail forwarding company. I didn't want to wait until next week so I went to pick it up personally. This is the very first yellow bag in my entire life! It looks better than I expected,too. The leather is veiny, so it looks kind of distressed, a little glazed,too.

I will post pics. later as I am at work and I don't want people around me to know about my purse addiction. :P