Real Housewives of Toronto

Heart Star

O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
Is anyone else watching?

I'm enjoying it so far for the most part.
You can definitely tell they are new to having the cameras around them. They don't seem as comfortable yet about making a$$es of themselves for the world to see :P . Their conversations are also a little stiff/awkward. I'm sure they'll loosen up soon enough!

My favorite is Roxy. Kara on the other hand...I just can't with that one.

Here is a link to their bios:

http://www.slice.ca/the-real-housewives-of-toronto/cast/

The cameras that follow these ladies around are not as kind with the filters as some of the other franchises, that's for damn sure. Kara looks like skelator and needs to get a sense of humour. Geez.
The one slurring her words at the dinner party was hilarious. I'd rather not hear the word Muskoka ever again.

I'm watching, being a faithfull HW show watcher.

I actually like the first few seasons of the housewife shows, it's always interesting to see into other peoples lives - lives so different than mine.

I'm liking Ann the best so far. She seems the most grounded and comfortable with who she is. She worked hard and has a
glamorous lifestyle, which she seems to enjoy.

Kara is really hard to take, and I can see her having problems with all the ladies. She just seems to rub everyone the wrong way with her opinions. I doubt she has any real lady friends with the way she acts.
No one wants to hang around with someone who thinks they know it all, and tells you that - all the time.
She'll have the
villain role in this series. She's already treated the other ladies poorly.

Hard time telling the two blonds apart.

Grego looks like a fun party girl - not much else.

Not liking Roxie at all. OK, she's got a rich husband, but comes off way too into herself and her rich lifestyle.
If it's not about her, she's not
interested, not a good trait.

Is anyone else watching?

I'm enjoying it so far for the most part.
You can definitely tell they are new to having the cameras around them. They don't seem as comfortable yet about making a$$es of themselves for the world to see :P . Their conversations are also a little stiff/awkward. I'm sure they'll loosen up soon enough!

My favorite is Roxy. Kara on the other hand...I just can't with that one.

Here is a link to their bios:

http://www.slice.ca/the-real-housewives-of-toronto/cast/
I had a friend who articled at Kara's husband's law firm (mind you this was a few years ago) but she described it as an absolute nightmare working there.

Reactions: Heart Star
I had a friend who articled at Kara's husband's law firm (mind you this was a few years ago) but she described it as an absolute nightmare working there.

And didn't Kara say that she managed her husband's business.
She's sure not coming off as a very nice person.

Even though I don't like Roxie much, the way Kara has been towards her is terrible.
Talked to her like she was a child at the dog park - uninviting her to stay with them at the last moment in Muskoka, then pretending she didn't know it was Roxie's birthday the night of her dinner party.
She's coming off as pretty petty.

And didn't Kara say that she managed her husband's business.
She's sure not coming off as a very nice person.

Even though I don't like Roxie much, the way Kara has been towards her is terrible.
Talked to her like she was a child at the dog park - uninviting her to stay with them at the last moment in Muskoka, then pretending she didn't know it was Roxie's birthday the night of her dinner party.
She's coming off as pretty petty.

Totally agree - (found myself watching despite myself!)

I watch this online, I like Ann and the one that has the yoga business they seem grounded and successful. Roxy is just plain annoying 'me,me,me' . Kara needs a sense of humour and to eat some pies. Grego and the one who throw the dock party seem like they know how to have a good time.

I can see that the season full of arguments , gossip and fights something's never change.

Reactions: Chaneller
Kara - I just find her to be weird.

Roxy - Not a fan AT ALL! She seems way too into herself and very fake, and causes too much drama

Grego - Definitely seems like a party girl, but I'm not really finding that I see anything else in her. I don't think she adds anything to the show

Ann - How does a plastic surgeon's wife have such bad PS?! Having said that, she seems just sweet and even though she's rich, she gives off a down to earth vibe

Joan - I like her

Jana - Love her! I'm interested to hear more about her "story"

Well I guess like usual, I'm the odd man out because I like Roxy, she doesn't bother me and I like her friendship with Ann - who is actually my favourite
The 2 blondes bore me
Grego seems like a fun cool girl
Kara is weird and just mean to plan a dinner party on Roxy's birthday and then not acknowledge it

I like Roxy. Not only is she naturally pretty, she has a personality the show needs.

The hang up with her birthday was silly, but maybe she knew she had to complain for the drama.