Real housewives of Salt Lake city

I am done!

Watching the episode with Sharrief's B-day party. Meredith's son takes out a bunch of Fendi stuff, all very nice and stylish btw, but he tells his mom it's very hip hop. Just because it has Fendi all over it....Like its Dapper Dan, it's like hip hop. He doesn't understand Dapper Dan. He doesn't understand hip hop style. It's not Hip Hop Dapper Dan if it's made by the couture house. Fendi is trying to make a pedestrian, safe version of what Dapper Dan did (and I love it). It's just not hip hop. And a handful of gold signet rings in Meredith's fingers doesn't make what she's wearing hip hop accessories .

He's the worst. Get off this show and go back to college. Learn something, let your parents work on their marriage and their lives as empty nesters.
Brooks Marks wouldn't know real fashion if it smacked him upside the head.

And Jenn's been married for how long now? She seems like a loose cannon, so I find it hard to believe Coach Shah has never seen her lose it to the point of being so upset he won't see her for four days.

I find it very odd. I'm more on my best behavior in public. My husband has seen me at my worst, LOL, not the other way around.

And Jenn's been married for how long now? She seems like a loose cannon, so I find it hard to believe Coach Shah has never seen her lose it to the point of being so upset he won't see her for four days.

I find it very odd. I'm more on my best behavior in public. My husband has seen me at my worst, LOL, not the other way around.
Jen is very theatrical. Coach Shah was probably back at work! I did find it odd that he didn’t attend her fathers funeral. They seem to lead separate lives.

I have 3 good friends that coach at high college level and 2 in NFL. They could attend a funeral unless it was a bowl game or equal. Pretty sure they’d all still attend their FIL funeral.
Except for the one who doesn’t live with his family anymore because mom decided to let the kids finish out school without moving, they all come home every night to their family.

First of all, Jenn falling off the counter and Heather basically holding her up with one hand was hilarious.
Lisa at the racetrack had be actually LOL'ing at the TV
Meredith needs an eyebrow pencil intervention STAT. We also need to petition to never see Brooks on this show again.

I couldn't agree more - someone should take the eyebrow pencil away from Meredith!!!!
If that son is such a fashionista, why is he not telling Meredith to lay off the pencil :biggrin:
If it's not annoying enough to have to listen to that voice on Meredith, having to listen to Brooks it too, too much. The way he was whining in the food store - yuck.

I guess we won't be seeing much of Mary, I know she wants us to think she doesn't want to hang with the other ladies, but I wonder if it's the other way around, the other ladies just don't want to play with her - or that production is trying to distance themselves from her. There is so much talk about her crazy church and her over the top antics with it.
Listening to her brag about all the houses and clothes she has, I hope the IRS is listening too.

Jen is becoming more and more unlikeable on this show. She doesn't care about anyone else's opinion but her own.
I'm sure if it wasn't for the show, her only friends would be all those paid employees she has.
I wonder if she had family money and that's where her funds come from and maybe why Coach sticks around?
And who takes 8 suitcases to Vegas for the weekend? I wonder if she brought her glam squad? I can't see her being able to get dressed and make up without lots and lots of help.

Yes, there was nothing glamorous about the private shopping experience. As much as I love shoes, I didn't really like their selection.
I wonder how much Jen was getting comped for that - and did Heather have to pay?
Did Jen bring an empty suitcase for her haul?
And sorry, that pink/purple dress did not look good on Heather, Jen as her friend should have said no to her. (But as we all know, Jen is friend to no one)