Real housewives of Salt Lake city

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
My fiancée turned to me and told me that he would be appalled if I ever acted the way Jen did at that party.

The way her young son had to console her and tell her to stop must be pretty difficult for him... so awful. I can’t imagine organising an event to then make it all about myself. Crazy.

Whitney seemed to be absolutely inebriated when she was talking to the girls before Jen went crazy, it made me laugh lol The way Jen threatened to drown her in next weeks episode was intense.

I’m not sure if Jen is trying to get the attention of viewers for being the ‘kinda crazy :-s‘ character but it has translated horribly on camera. She needs professional help.

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I so agree with all here - Jen is just too much!
The husband must have so embarrassed with her behaviour at his birthday party and they pulled a 'La Dame' move and left their own party early.

Although I also think that it really wasn't the right place for Whitney to bring up the gossip from Mary.
And then she was so drunk, she couldn't really even talk coherently, that just made it worst.
Heather had a least enough sense to beat a hasty retreat once she saw that things were not going well with Whitney and Jen.

I mean all the women talk about each other behind their backs, but on camera, so it's all going to come out at some point.

That Valentine Party of Heather's was really weird - I thought it was Christmas time?
The dad was looking so thin and not healthy.
And is he still with the church? Why would it be alright for him to still be Mormon and yet she's not because of divorce?

Another question - When we saw Whitney's wedding photo, was that her dad that was marrying them?
The guy had a huge head of hair and kind of looked like her dad.
the hair:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: the story about her husbands family also kinda made me feel sad for her. I’ve been through similar issues with in-laws and it’s not nice. She seemed to take it well though.

Four Tails

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
I just watched the episode. I had my attention split between playing Candy Crush and the show because SLC is just that boring. The final scene music queued up and with that I snapped my head up from my game and asked aloud to the empty room, "Did anything actually happen for that whole episode?"

My take on the entire episode is that Jen is terrible. That's it.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
Mary must be a very unhappy woman, trying to soothe herself or cheer herself up with the clothes shopping. Just the one closet evoked a visceral feeling in me, like eating too much sugar or something. It was sickening.
YES! It gave me anxiety to see that much stuff! (And I was a bit of a shopaholic myself!) And to think she says she has that much in every room of her house? And then she doesn't even know how many houses she has? Ugh.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I just watched the episode. I had my attention split between playing Candy Crush and the show because SLC is just that boring. The final scene music queued up and with that I snapped my head up from my game and asked aloud to the empty room, "Did anything actually happen for that whole episode?"

My take on the entire episode is that Jen is terrible. That's it.
:P:P

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
At the first episode I would have never guessed that I would think Mary is one of the normal one. I like Whitney, you can see everything she thinks on her face and she seems pretty normal and fun. Mary's situation is weird, but at least she also acknowledges it and doesn't try to pretend like she and her step grandfather are madly in love. I hate Meredith's kid. Can't stand Lisa - as the boss, if your bartenders mess up then you should take accountability for them and apologize. Jen is just crazy and needs medication. Meredith and Heather I can take or leave, although Heather's priority of her drumstick lollipops at the 20's party cracked me up.

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
Mary is a grifter of the highest order. Stealing from poor church members to fund her many houses, other properties and endless designer clothing.
I think this woman is crazy for going onto a show like this and exposing her deplorable actions.
I hope there are many repercussions for her.
As we have seen with other housewives - nothing is secret anymore with all the sleuths on the internet - all will be exposed.

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
And here I thought, based on the previews that the most scandalous thing about Mary was that she was married to her grandfather :wtf: These other tales coming to light are more so.