Real housewives of Salt Lake city

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
Some of my fondest memories are game nights with my family: Clue with my mom, Gin Rummy with my dad. Having conversations with your kids about setting goals is great. But fun things are valuable as well.

Reactions: rockhollow

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I only continue to watch this because of covid lockdown. These ladies issues are TOO BORING. I don't care about their kids sad sweatpants, their kids not texting, their kids "hundies" on their homework. If I want to hear all this crap I will call my sister and let her talk about her kids. And then if it's not boring it is so not relatable. Grandpa marriage and Mormon church issues blah blah blah.

And was it just me or was Meredith throwing the designer's clothing on the floor during her run walk terribly disrespectful??!! :hrmm: I know they aren't professional but basic sense says walking the runway is about the clothes not you:rolleyes:

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
Just caught up on the newest two episodes. I laughed so hard when all of the sweatsuits on the runway were the exact same, lol. I really can not stand Whitney's dad's storyline, it's sad to watch.

Brooks continues to annoy me with how self-obsessed he is. Jen and her constant calls to her husband drive me CRAZY, she literally calls him to say she's in a bad mood.... then warns that she'll snap at people because she's hungry. Then she calls him to scream about Mary, who f***s her grandfather. That quote goes round and round in my head lol. I am liking Heather and she seems to be doing well with her business. She looked like a COMPLETELY different person in those throwback photos that were shown of her with her husband and kids.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
Just caught up on the newest two episodes. I laughed so hard when all of the sweatsuits on the runway were the exact same, lol. I really can not stand Whitney's dad's storyline, it's sad to watch.

Brooks continues to annoy me with how self-obsessed he is. Jen and her constant calls to her husband drive me CRAZY, she literally calls him to say she's in a bad mood.... then warns that she'll snap at people because she's hungry. Then she calls him to scream about Mary, who f***s her grandfather. That quote goes round and round in my head lol. I am liking Heather and she seems to be doing well with her business. She looked like a COMPLETELY different person in those throwback photos that were shown of her with her husband and kids.
I just caught up too (except the most recent), and that was my first thought as well: Heather's done a lot to her face. I find Jenn annoying, but laughed at her remarks about BM's track suits. And Brooks actually walking the "runway" made me think that he thinks he's Zoolander. :P

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I don’t know who decided Brooks would make good tv but they were wrong I have a feeling though, that Andy will like him.
Whitneys dad is rather entitled. He needs to get a job and let go of owning a salon right now.

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
I was also disgusted about Whitney's dad's feelings. We knew that Whitney and the husband had been supporting dad, but then to hear her say that he's given her an accounting on how much he had spent on her. She's a better person than me, cause that would have closed my handbag to him.
From the way the dad was acting at that meeting, I don't think he's ready to leave the centre, I think he's still wanting to blame anyone and anything about his problems.
I can see relapse coming.

As if we couldn't see anything more bizarre coming from Jen, her suggesting that she sleep and cuddle her grown son was over the top! At least he was quick to say 'NO MA'AM'.
I see the word on the street (normally I would just say I read on the internet, but love this housewife phase) that Jen and family don't live in that large house they film in. Jen is just such a poser.

Poor ole Mary didn't even get to film with any of the ladies this episode. Sure is lots of wild information about her church. I guess the congrugation was paying for that Prada purse for the son't girlfriend.

and on my last note - Meredith has way too large eyebrows - those things are huge!

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I was also disgusted about Whitney's dad's feelings. We knew that Whitney and the husband had been supporting dad, but then to hear her say that he's given her an accounting on how much he had spent on her. She's a better person than me, cause that would have closed my handbag to him.
From the way the dad was acting at that meeting, I don't think he's ready to leave the centre, I think he's still wanting to blame anyone and anything about his problems.
I can see relapse coming.

As if we couldn't see anything more bizarre coming from Jen, her suggesting that she sleep and cuddle her grown son was over the top! At least he was quick to say 'NO MA'AM'.
I see the word on the street (normally I would just say I read on the internet, but love this housewife phase) that Jen and family don't live in that large house they film in. Jen is just such a poser.

Poor ole Mary didn't even get to film with any of the ladies this episode. Sure is lots of wild information about her church. I guess the congrugation was paying for that Prada purse for the son't girlfriend.

and on my last note - Meredith has way too large eyebrows - those things are huge!
I somehow focused on Merediths eyebrows this recent episode and thought the same thing.
I wondered about the Shah chalet. I’m guessing they rented it for the show. Probably rented the assistants too. He’s a coach and they mention her working but I must have forgot what she does. I do like Jen better with her husband.
I didn’t understand Lisa’s nonsense about being a cultural Mormon. Just so bizarre the way she answered the religious questions.
I read something about Mary dropping down to part time. Not sure why.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I somehow focused on Merediths eyebrows this recent episode and thought the same thing.
I wondered about the Shah chalet. I’m guessing they rented it for the show. Probably rented the assistants too. He’s a coach and they mention her working but I must have forgot what she does. I do like Jen better with her husband.
I didn’t understand Lisa’s nonsense about being a cultural Mormon. Just so bizarre the way she answered the religious questions.
:P:P:P Meredith's eyebrows feature pretty prominently I must say.
Mary may be getting whiffs of interest from the IRS? :noworry:

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
I also saw nothing but Meredith’s eyebrows. They are too big and no arch at all. My nephew’s girlfriend has big drawn-on brows...first thing you see when you look at her. I wish someone would say something, but I have been told that she is very proud of her brows. Different strokes...

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
I also liked Jen so much better with her husband - she was so much more subdued. That said, I always find it strange when women act so differently when with their partners. I have a couple of girlfriends and it's like night and day, if they are with their partners. For better or worst, I am the same with or without my husband.

Interesting to hear that Mary is dropping down to part time.
I did read that Salt Lake City was completely filmed and ready to go, and then Production completely re-did the whole show before releasing it.
I haven't read all there is on Mary and her church (and boy there is a lot). People are crawling out of everywhere with some really disturbing talk about Mary.
Bravo is probably just wanting to distance themselves from all the controversy that is Mary's life.

Reactions: purseinsanity

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
I don't think Seth and Meredith were ever really separated. It was just a convenient way to make her son her filming buddy and focus on him and BM for a few episodes. Entitled brat.
Whitney's dad just expects that since he's being filmed, cash will be readily available to open a salon? Whitney is right, how about get a job first??

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I don't think Seth and Meredith were ever really separated. It was just a convenient way to make her son her filming buddy and focus on him and BM for a few episodes. Entitled brat.
Whitney's dad just expects that since he's being filmed, cash will be readily available to open a salon? Whitney is right, how about get a job first??
I wonder how such a 'world-renowned hair stylist' is completely out of money and resources? You'd think he would have at least work connections he could fall back on. Whitney made her dad's career seem like he was Vidal Sassoon :annoyed: so to now be so entitled in thinking he deserves money from his daughter to restart his career is laughable.