Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

People on SM are saying Bravo is furious that Robyn did not disclose this information until she set up a Patrone site and people paid for it. (I don't really understand Patrone (sp?)).

^^ did you see the part where she said that the blonde came to town and lost her wallet..so Juan put her room on his CC but didn't see her?
Lord a mercy..this nonsense. I have zero respect for Robyn. She also defended Juan saying this all came about because he was bored during the pandemic. AND???? :sick:
Robin is an idiot. I don't care how beautiful you are as a woman, NEVER rely on a man. Your looks and cookies will age and get stale. I have trained my daughter (who is gorgeous BTW) almost since birth to get educated and to always be able to support herself and any kids she may have. My mother taught me the same thing, and my dad and DH are absolutely lovely human beings and wonderful men, but you never know. Even if you're lucky to marry a wealthy man, he can drop dead or cheat (ROBIN). I would never want to have to stay with a man or feel some stupid obligation to go back to a man that doesn't respect me. I don't understand her at all. Does she have zero self worth?

Robin is an idiot. I don't care how beautiful you are as a woman, NEVER rely on a man. Your looks and cookies will age and get stale. I have trained my daughter (who is gorgeous BTW) almost since birth to get educated and to always be able to support herself and any kids she may have. My mother taught me the same thing, and my dad and DH are absolutely lovely human beings and wonderful men, but you never know. Even if you're lucky to marry a wealthy man, he can drop dead or cheat (ROBIN). I would never want to have to stay with a man or feel some stupid obligation to go back to a man that doesn't respect me. I don't understand her at all. Does she have zero self worth?
Not to mention, Juan is accused of turning a blind eye to some kind of catfishing sexual misconduct at his job.
Wouldnt it have been more lucrative to let this play out on Bravo vs a pay site?

Remember they were literally raised together.
Imho, he is just your typical NBA player and she does not believe that she can do better.
Plus, he probably talks a good game and is charming.
Deep down, she knows her man ain’t chit. She just wants the fairy tale.

Reactions: TC1
I think Robin wants to keep her family together so her boys grow up in a house with both a mother, and a father, which I sure don't judge her for wanting that.
I hope they can work everything out, but I do question how wise it is to put it out on social media.
I'm sure the money from Bravo, etc. is very welcome, and hopefully worth it in the end.

Reactions: SittinInCoach
omg I saw Robyn on WWHL and Andy looked furious that she broke the story on her podcast lol.

so supposedly the woman dated Juan many years ago. she lives in Canada and was in town to visit some guy that she is dating but lost her cc so Juan booked the hotel for her because he felt bad but never actually met up with her :confused1:

Then Robyn tells Andy that she removed the cheating clause from the prenup lol.

• Wow
Reactions: limom
omg I saw Robyn on WWHL and Andy looked furious that she broke the story on her podcast lol.

so supposedly the woman dated Juan many years ago. she lives in Canada and was in town to visit some guy that she is dating but lost her cc so Juan booked the hotel for her because he felt bad but never actually met up with her :confused1:

Then Robyn tells Andy that she removed the cheating clause from the prenup lol.
She dated Juan years ago?? When he was, what, 11? I thought he and Robyn have been together since high school and her parents kind of took him in?
Denial (or stupidity) is strong in that one. Even if she doesn't actually believe what's she's telling us, it's making her look pathetic.

Reactions: sgj99 and limom
Robyn is so full of it. I didn't hear anything about this mistress having dated Juan previously. She mumbled some things..and it's not that they took it out of the pre-nup, they didn't even have one. So again, just wasting our time watching BS

Reactions: limom and lulilu
I don't think Robin thinks she can emotionally survive without Juan. Financially, yes, she has the ability if she has the will to keep her family financially secure.

Whatever she didn't want to talk about this past season will be all they will talk about next. Juan will not be able to step anywhere without a pic of him for Robin to explain.

First time I ever heard Gizelle mention her older sister (the ObGyn). It would have been a decent storyline but that storyline is about age-based health issues, nobody wants to talk about a transition you can't control.

ETA - I can't help but think her depression and inability to have the energy for her kids and Juan (remember him putting her on notice) had to do with his pandemic external home activities. Like Martel stepping out on Mel in HAMH when he needed to stay in and not bring stuff back into the house that could make people sick.

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: limom
I don't think Robin thinks she can emotionally survive without Juan. Financially, yes, she has the ability if she has the will to keep her family financially secure.

Whatever she didn't want to talk about this past season will be all they will talk about next. Juan will not be able to step anywhere without a pic of him for Robin to explain.

First time I ever heard Gizelle mention her older sister (the ObGyn). It would have been a decent storyline but that storyline is about age-based health issues, nobody wants to talk about a transition you can't control.

ETA - I can't help but think her depression and inability to have the energy for her kids and Juan (remember him putting her on notice) had to do with his pandemic external home activities. Like Martel stepping out on Mel in HAMH when he needed to stay in and not bring stuff back into the house that could make people sick.
There are new pictures online of Juan with some woman in a laundromat being very touchy feely. This one doesn't look blonde to me. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Reactions: TC1 and limom