Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

I watched and Wendy.....unless it was cut out.....never said she didn't want pants/slacks.
I'm always disappointed when guests come on the show to receive a look then complain about the look? It's a competition for the designers under tremendous stress, not the guest models.
Gina's outfit was horrible...at least it was to me...and although I'm not a fan of hers, I was impressed how she treated her designer.....can't remember the designer's name even though I am a fan of her creations. Gina couldn't have been kinder. Wendy on the other hand......example of a narcissist.

Reactions: bisbee and Gal4Dior
You are right…Wendy never said no to pants. In fact, she was wearing pants when she met her designer, who asked if she would like a suit. Wendy said OK.

I like Gina, but not her outfit. Her designer went home…but Gina was very kind to her the whole time.

Reactions: Abba13
I just saw the Project Runway with the housewives.

I was put off by Wendy right away, Doctor Wendy - was so un-needed. And of course she did have to tell us again that she has 4 degrees. :yucky:

And because I had already read the comments here, I paid close attention to Wendy's comment at the first meeting with the designer.
Wendy comments at least twice about trousers and did agree when the designer was talking about a suit.
She was a bit*ch to her designer though out the the whole challenge - but the outfit the designer made was poorly fitted and not at all flattening. Happy and Ness were ready to burst out of that bustier!

Reactions: bisbee and lulilu