Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

Abba13

Oct 29, 2013
I watched and Wendy.....unless it was cut out.....never said she didn't want pants/slacks.
I'm always disappointed when guests come on the show to receive a look then complain about the look? It's a competition for the designers under tremendous stress, not the guest models.
Gina's outfit was horrible...at least it was to me...and although I'm not a fan of hers, I was impressed how she treated her designer.....can't remember the designer's name even though I am a fan of her creations. Gina couldn't have been kinder. Wendy on the other hand......example of a narcissist.

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
You are right…Wendy never said no to pants. In fact, she was wearing pants when she met her designer, who asked if she would like a suit. Wendy said OK.

I like Gina, but not her outfit. Her designer went home…but Gina was very kind to her the whole time.

Reactions: Abba13

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
I just saw the Project Runway with the housewives.

I was put off by Wendy right away, Doctor Wendy - was so un-needed. And of course she did have to tell us again that she has 4 degrees. :yucky:

And because I had already read the comments here, I paid close attention to Wendy's comment at the first meeting with the designer.
Wendy comments at least twice about trousers and did agree when the designer was talking about a suit.
She was a bit*ch to her designer though out the the whole challenge - but the outfit the designer made was poorly fitted and not at all flattening. Happy and Ness were ready to burst out of that bustier!

Reactions: bisbee and lulilu

Materielgrrl

Aug 31, 2014
Okay, I watched again, Wendy was less of a jerk than she usually is, but she did give the designer a hard time at a point it was too late to make any substantive changes.