Real Housewives of Orange County: they're baaaack in Jan.

Oh yes! I loved Kimberly. She was from Maryland!

I just think this show is completely crazy. I enjoy watching it, but sometimes this stuff just seems crazy. I'm always wondering if they planned some of this stuff.

This is just going to be lots of fun with Lauri (the golddigger) trying to hook up with Jo's man Slade. This new girl seems...interesting. Can't wait to hear about her.

This show is like a train wreck - you can't help but watch. I actually didn't mind Jo - just think she needs to grow up a bit and I do agree that a lot of the women are holding onto their youth a little too tightly. Botox - here they come;)

Minnie it's mostly the same characters. They have one new lady joining and one lady left. I think you could get into without watching the 1st season, but you should watch it so you can understand some of the craziness. They are probably going to do a marathon one weekend close to the actual show date. I'm not sure if it's on dvd.

anyone watch this show..and looking forward to the next season starting Jan 16th?

I watched bits of it first season..and caught the preshow the other night..Looks like LORI had some work done on her LIPS...and boobs??

i think that i will be following the series, saw the show, looks interesting. i think that lauri looks great, wonder how old is she. yeah definitely, she must have got something done to her face.

As of the beginning of the season they are not engaged, just living together. This show is so amusing. I can't wait for the new season-I love this and Girls Next Door.