Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

I'm glad to hear the Gretchen is finally having a baby - she seemed to really want a family and wasn't getting any younger.
I have never been really fond of Slade, he's done some really crappy things over the years, but something must be working well for him and Gretchen, they've been together quite a long time.
People can and do change, maybe so for Slade - some of the people he did wrong have also done wrong and were able to change and grow from it.
Wow, I'm almost defending Slade!

Reactions: bellecate
I'm watching an old episode of Say Yes To The Dress and Meghan King Edmonds was on the episode. She was wedding dress shopping for her wedding to Jimmy. She said they were getting married in Bora Bora with just the 2 of then. She said her budget was "only " $5,000 for the dress because her fiance was paying for the dress and she didn't want to take advantage of him. Lol

Reactions: Stephie2800
Same here. I found her annoying, but no one deserves this. Although, from what I saw, Jimmy seemed checked out and not really interested in having even their first child. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Exactly all this! He already had other kids and didn’t want to start over but as most younger women with older men - they don’t listen. And let’s face it - the man has always had a seperate residence for years! He always treated her like he was tolerating her at best. The clues were all in her face but she ignored them because she wanted kids and part of the candle empire! :giggle:

Jim is gross, he was so rude to Meghan on the show and now seems to be blaming the mistress and taking no responsibility. Typical narcissist! I don’t think Meghan made the best decisions for her life but I feel for her too.

Did you see where she said she didn't care about her "huge new house, her huge diamonds and her new car?" She is obviously getting something out of the marriage. (And I bet she'd fight for all of it if they separate.)

Did you see where she said she didn't care about her "huge new house, her huge diamonds and her new car?" She is obviously getting something out of the marriage. (And I bet she'd fight for all of it if they separate.)
Ugh no, I didn’t see that. Whatever she’s getting out of it is not worth what he’s done to her and how poorly he treated her on the show.