Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

7 years and only $523,000!!![emoji15] her lawyer fees are going to eat that up!!

—————-

Gretchen Rossi has finally received a judgment in a defamation case that has been going on for seven years.

The Real Housewives of Orange County alum was awarded $523,250 in damages after she sued Jay Photoglou for defamation in 2010, according to court documents obtained by The Blast. She claimed he lied about her cheating on her late fiancé Jeff Beitzel with him. Gretchen also claimed that he threatened her and stole her personal property, including nude photos that were released online.

After Gretchen was awarded $523,250 in damages, Photoglou reportedly filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and "attempted to have the judgment discharged as part of his case," according to The Blast. However, the court documents state that he cannot use his bankruptcy filing to have that judgment discharged.

Gretchen addressed the ruling in a statement to PEOPLE. “I decided enough was enough and to stand up against this individual,” she said. “I fought this fight not only for myself, but for all the women out there who have been harassed or threatened and for those who were too afraid to speak up, or could not have their voice heard. For those who did not have the financial means to fight, and for those who have been hurt or damaged because of individuals who think this is okay to do this to women.”

In recent years, Gretchen has focused on her line of handbags and accessories, Gretchen Christine. She also remains happily engaged to fiancé Slade Smiley.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-di...ation-case-judgment?cid=soc_fb_RHOC_RHOC_Dish

Oh no whatever will we do

Meghan Edmonds Leaves ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’

Orange County is looking for a new housewife! Meghan Edmonds, who was introduced as a full-time cast member on The Real Housewives of Orange County in season 10, announced on Tuesday, January 23, that she was done with the show. “After three seasons of the rollercoaster that is The Real Housewives of Orange County I’ve decided to hang up my OC Housewife hat,” Edmonds wrote on her blog. Bravo has now confirmed the news.

“I arrived at this multi-faceted decision after much thought, and then I thought some more. As you might suspect filming this show takes a massive emotional toll: I’m literally filming my real life in real time and engaged in situations and circumstances which can be contentious. Then, when the show airs, we relive some trying of the most trying moments in our lives and then endure the public’s reaction; we never come out as winners to every viewer,” the reality star continued. “But what you might not suspect is the physical toll: filming is grueling! After my first season I knew what to expect for round two, but even still, filming during IVF and then the beginning of pregnancy during my second season was difficult. I was hormonal and tired all the time. But my third season takes the cake: I had a newborn and had to hire a full time live-in nanny (my cousin) so as to allow me the flexibility to meet my obligations of continuous days and long hours of filming, traveling, etc. When I was home I was a full time hands-on mom (you didn’t get to see this) doing all the regular mom stuff including waking up at all hours to breast feed my baby – all while my husband worked his crazy baseball schedule around the US while I was learning how to be a first time mom. Again, I was hormonal and EXHAUSTED.”

Edmonds, 33, is currently pregnant with twin boys! She revealed in her post that after filming a “challenging” season 12, she knew after the reunion she couldn’t continue. “I was only 5 weeks pregnant when I filmed the reunion and I was already exhausted. I knew that I was going to have a long pregnancy growing the twins and it would be next to impossible to film. I could do it, but did I really want to?” she wrote. “Twin pregnancies must be treated more delicately than a singleton pregnancy and are high-risk by default, so I also wanted to have a peaceful pregnancy with positive influences. Consistent positive influences are harder to find on RHOC!”

Noting that she was sad to be leaving, she felt it as the right time to completely focus on her family. She said she also wanted to spend more time with her husband, Jim Edmonds. “I know this is what I must do. I must focus on my family and my pregnancy,” she wrote. “I will miss the rush of the first all-cast event of the season, the anticipation of receiving each week’s episode, the thrill of wrapping the reunion. I have made soul sisters in Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge and that can’t be lost. They have touched my heart and I would do anything for them and I know they feel the same way about me – what a gift to have found that on RHOC! But I guess it’s time for me to become an actual real housewife of sorts. Oh, the irony!”

Reactions: twinkie
giphy.gif

Orange County is looking for a new housewife! Meghan Edmonds, who was introduced as a full-time cast member on The Real Housewives of Orange County in season 10, announced on Tuesday, January 23, that she was done with the show. “After three seasons of the rollercoaster that is The Real Housewives of Orange County I’ve decided to hang up my OC Housewife hat,” Edmonds wrote on her blog. Bravo has now confirmed the news.

“I arrived at this multi-faceted decision after much thought, and then I thought some more. As you might suspect filming this show takes a massive emotional toll: I’m literally filming my real life in real time and engaged in situations and circumstances which can be contentious. Then, when the show airs, we relive some trying of the most trying moments in our lives and then endure the public’s reaction; we never come out as winners to every viewer,” the reality star continued. “But what you might not suspect is the physical toll: filming is grueling! After my first season I knew what to expect for round two, but even still, filming during IVF and then the beginning of pregnancy during my second season was difficult. I was hormonal and tired all the time. But my third season takes the cake: I had a newborn and had to hire a full time live-in nanny (my cousin) so as to allow me the flexibility to meet my obligations of continuous days and long hours of filming, traveling, etc. When I was home I was a full time hands-on mom (you didn’t get to see this) doing all the regular mom stuff including waking up at all hours to breast feed my baby – all while my husband worked his crazy baseball schedule around the US while I was learning how to be a first time mom. Again, I was hormonal and EXHAUSTED.”

Edmonds, 33, is currently pregnant with twin boys! She revealed in her post that after filming a “challenging” season 12, she knew after the reunion she couldn’t continue. “I was only 5 weeks pregnant when I filmed the reunion and I was already exhausted. I knew that I was going to have a long pregnancy growing the twins and it would be next to impossible to film. I could do it, but did I really want to?” she wrote. “Twin pregnancies must be treated more delicately than a singleton pregnancy and are high-risk by default, so I also wanted to have a peaceful pregnancy with positive influences. Consistent positive influences are harder to find on RHOC!”

Noting that she was sad to be leaving, she felt it as the right time to completely focus on her family. She said she also wanted to spend more time with her husband, Jim Edmonds. “I know this is what I must do. I must focus on my family and my pregnancy,” she wrote. “I will miss the rush of the first all-cast event of the season, the anticipation of receiving each week’s episode, the thrill of wrapping the reunion. I have made soul sisters in Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge and that can’t be lost. They have touched my heart and I would do anything for them and I know they feel the same way about me – what a gift to have found that on RHOC! But I guess it’s time for me to become an actual real housewife of sorts. Oh, the irony!”
This is deja vu. Didn't she claim the same thing last year? I hope she's not getting my hopes up for no reason again!! :doh:

Reactions: junqueprincess

Omg - shut up Meghan - even your good bye post is annoying!

I doubt that will stick. She will come back to whine about how hard 3 beebees are.

Of course because life at home is not nearly as exciting as sticking her nose into people’s medical problems and calling their doctors to get to the bottom! Having to make sure the nannies are taking care of those 3 babies is going to have her running back to the show![emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: pjhm
BORING!!!

Tamra Judge to Get Spinoff Show?

In fact, a show about CUT Fitness and its owners Eddie Judge and Tamra is being shopped around to networks right now, according to a source who spoke with Radar Online.

"Tamra really wants a spinoff that is all about her life as a personal trainer and gym owner. She feels that there could be a lot of drama, and it would be ratings gold," the source said. They added that Bravo is aware that she’s looking to get her show made, but there is no indication that Bravo will be the network that takes it.

As far as coming back to RHOC, the source indicated that she is "getting bored with the same old RHOC drama, and wants to try something new," but she will most likely return for another season on the franchise. Both Tamra and Shannon made up with their co-star Vicki Gunvalson on the reunion show, and it’s been reported that Tamra has been spending a lot of time with Vicki since then.

"As of right now, [the spin-off] is still preliminary but she really wants this to happen. Her and Eddie are pitching this idea to anyone who will bite," the source concluded.

http://www.celebuzz.com/g/tamra-jud...y&utm_medium=NIBND-7203&utm_content=inf&ipp=3