Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Shannon ordering a drink..complaining to the bartender then muttering to herself had me LOL ing
That was weird. This isn't Will & Grace and Shannon isn't Karen talking to "Smitty".

(When Karen calls the bartender "Smitty" - not bothering to learn his real name and laughing when the bartender tells her a tragic tale of their lives, it's funny because it's Karen.)

Shannon muttering to the bartender is just strange. She can't make it about her with the ladies at the party, so she vents to someone who has to listen to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Lydia is "the voice of reason"? In my opinion, she is a sanctimonious busybody and a sound argument could be made that she is gaslighting Shannon. That's a pretty despicable thing to do to someone who is hanging onto her sanity by a thread.
I agree..theres something about her....sort of passive aggressive...making sure the whole world knows she's holier than thou..

Funny how Lydia can't discuss her boob job in front of men while in her bathing suit, but she has no issue talking about cutting off her husbands balls every chance she gets. Why is that ok?
Right?! And it appears it's part of her main storyline since it's been going on for like 5 episodes and next week she's having that stupid Balls Voyage party. I would FF through the whole thing but it looks like there's going to be some drama on the boat