Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Shannon preaches all these "toxins" in the home but she fills her body with everything toxic to her health. Feng Shui isn't going to help with her 40% body fat. She kept saying it's a "last hurrah" but I'm willing to bet she says that a lot. You'd think that would have been BEFORE her weigh in was taped for national television.

Everytime Shannon's wholistic nutrition guy made a face, sigh or grunt, I laughed. He couldn't contain himself when she took her shirt off.
His bedside manner - so to speak - sucks.

The trainers who help the people on My 600 Pound Life don't do that and the people they help are in a more severe situation than Shannon is!

When a client comes to someone wanting to lose weight, any response other than, "I can help you, we can do it together!" (or, if it's clear they're not trying - like Whitney in My Big Fat Fabulous Life - and tough love is in order) is incorrect.

Gosh what is UP with this season?? I can usually watch ALL of the RH shows including the weird Potomac, and Dallas ones... but this isn't even interesting anymore. I don't see a storyline anywhere besides Shannon falling apart, with Lydia and Peggy just being there and watching it all happen...and Kelly acting like a really effed up psychopath. I never liked Heather but now realizing she brought something else to the show. I'm just bored with all of these women! I really don't care for Lydia. Peggy seems like she would be interesting but I don't think putting her in with these women gives her that chance.

Kelly is such a vile person! She definitely looked like she was on something besides alcohol when she was at the restaurant.

Shannon- would you please stop talking about your weight gain as an opening conversation. We understand you gained weight...do something about it and stop making it such a storyline.

Reactions: pjhm
these people would never speak to each other for any reason.....if not for the show.

kelly is truly one of the worst people i have ever seen on tv.. with the exception of criminals. i can't imagine spending 5 minutes in her presence.

the new lady should remove herself from all of this, she doesn't need this in her life.
Shannon is just as bad. Yelling and giving someone the bird at a crowded restaurant. Just so tacky.

Shannon also saying "I'm so surprised to see you" Hello. you're filming and she is a cast member. Just seemed staged. I hope everyone at the restaurant was in on it and was expecting crazy town and received a free meal with their entertainment.

I was laughing at Kelly's faces she was making through the window, she is psycho.

Last edited:
i really used to enjoy this show. now it is so contrived and boring.

if tamra's daughter hasn't spoken to her for 4 years, i have to guess it is because she doesn't want her business on TV...and harbors deep anger about the divorce, and her televised romance/marriage with eddy.

so what does tamra do? talk about it on television. cry about it on TV. it has to be incredibly painful, but the kid has the right not to be discussed.

Reactions: Mrs.Z
And the previews for next week! Why are they always rejuvenating their downtown areas on these shows?
i don't get it either. i'm not interested in that, i don't find watching it done entertaining but tacky and to some extent disgusting, and i'm appalled they do it with someone filming them!!!

Reactions: Mrs.Z