Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

I also thought Kelly was either drunk or on something or both last night, she came off as rather out of it yet totally vile and sadistic. I feel like the only reason they brought her back is so someone would actually film with Vicki. She is tough to watch. Shannon and her weight stats being repeated over and over was also tough to watch because honestly you can lose weight, you don't have some insidious disease! Agreed that Megan is boring and Jim is painful to watch, when he said tie the dog to the bumper my blood began to boil.

well that hour was a waste of time. I can't see how OC will continue when the ladies won't even film together.

And what a embarrassment watching Shannon. She really shouldn't be on the show, I think she's cracking up. Allowing herself to be filmed with her storyline being so unhappy being overweight is just wrong!
And totally agree with others, the scenes with the Chiropractor/Trainer were cringe worthy. I wanted to just slap that guy across the face every time he said 'wow'. Good way to make Shannon feel even more uncomfortable.

Then that dinner - I felt sorry for the new girl being there. From the moment Shannon arrived she was acting crazy - I bet she'd been drinking before we even saw her - that woman is heading for a breakdown.

Kelly sure adds nothing to the show. As mentioned, she's probably only came back so Vicki would have someone to film with.
When she first came on the show, I used to think she was getting a bit of a bad edit - they (Bravo) needed a bad guy and Kelly was it. But seeing the glee she took in winding up Shannon was vile.
That girl has a really mean streak.

Completely agree. It was hard watching such a grown woman behaving so nasty. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed it. That laugh at the end while Shannon was crying. No woman should do that to each other.
Completely agree. It was hard watching such a grown woman behaving so nasty. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed it. That laugh at the end while Shannon was crying. No woman should do that to each other.

Ugh, she's like Satan in heels.

At the dinner, when Shannon was talking about what to order and she brings up beef and lamb, Tamra's talking head was like, "Are you crazy? You don't eat that when you're trying to lose weight!"

Tamra's the type of person that can completely cut things out of their diet to lose weight. The party for her after her fitness competition was all the things she couldn't have when she was in training. That works for her.

That won't work for me. I don't think I could completely cut stuff out of my life to lose weight. If I'm miserable in what I'm eating, then my eating plan isn't going to stick.

I feel like if the OC is going with Shannon's weight loss storyline, I'm going to keep bringing up Weight Watchers.

If I were at that dinner, I'd plan what I ate the rest of the day so I could order what I want and enjoy myself. (While I'm not the type of person to order fettuccine Alfredo because it seems like it would be too much - I mostly stick to duck or chicken, part of my planning for dinner involves making allowances for dessert, too.)

Shannon seems like the type of person who would really benefit from Weight Watchers.

- I bet she'd been drinking before we even saw her - that woman is heading for a breakdown..

I think she and Kelly both drink to excess when filming these get togethers. How long did it take for K to get her pants and shirt together? She was sauced, but it was a big f you to Shannon, showing off a trim tummy. Kelly looked like she was 3 sheets to the wind, in the bathroom. Kelly also turns some weird shade of warm red when she's toasted . Shannon is no better.

Reactions: purseinsanity
At the dinner, when Shannon was talking about what to order and she brings up beef and lamb, Tamra's talking head was like, "Are you crazy? You don't eat that when you're trying to lose weight!"

Tamra's the type of person that can completely cut things out of their diet to lose weight. The party for her after her fitness competition was all the things she couldn't have when she was in training. That works for her.

That won't work for me. I don't think I could completely cut stuff out of my life to lose weight. If I'm miserable in what I'm eating, then my eating plan isn't going to stick.

I feel like if the OC is going with Shannon's weight loss storyline, I'm going to keep bringing up Weight Watchers.

If I were at that dinner, I'd plan what I ate the rest of the day so I could order what I want and enjoy myself. (While I'm not the type of person to order fettuccine Alfredo because it seems like it would be too much - I mostly stick to duck or chicken, part of my planning for dinner involves making allowances for dessert, too.)

Shannon seems like the type of person who would really benefit from Weight Watchers.
You may be right about that- and congrats to you. Part of the journey is "understanding" your needs and triggers. This is supposed to be healthy weight loss, not Tamra nixing everything out, except what the guinea pig eats. Tamra also works out relentlessly, she has a business image to uphold. T could give S some healthy recipes and low impact exercises.

I think Shannon wants to bring up her weight before someone else does. However, she is doing it to every person she sees which means too many times for the audience. Like someone pointed out, there are worse things to go through. I'm also over her with the toxicity, feng shui and cleansing she is always talking about. Does she realize how crazy she sounds when she talks about these things to keep you balanced and then loses her mind over an insult 10 minutes later? Its not working girlfriend.
Kelly is a classless jerk. She mentioned pushing Shannons buttons but hers are easy to push too. She looked batsh*t herself blowing on the window.
And the previews for next week! Why are they always rejuvenating their downtown areas on these shows?