Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Wow, these ladies are miserable. They can’t even be happy for Tinsley. I hope Bravo gives her a wedding special!
Dorinda was terrible to Tinsley this season and the others joining in on ignoring her was pathetic. Sonja is crazy. Bravo wanted Tins for the show. Sonja had to go along with it. There’s no way these ladies would truly recruit for the show. Too much competition in their eyes.

Wow, these ladies are miserable. They can’t even be happy for Tinsley. I hope Bravo gives her a wedding special!
Dorinda was terrible to Tinsley this season and the others joining in on ignoring her was pathetic. Sonja is crazy. Bravo wanted Tins for the show. Sonja had to go along with it. There’s no way these ladies would truly recruit for the show. Too much competition in their eyes.
Scott didn't want her on the show..nor want to be on the show. So I highly doubt there would be a wedding special. Unfortunately for us viewers.

Reactions: limom
Dorinda is so jealous of Tinsley I thought she was going to turn green on my tv screen. Ramona is a fair weather friend and goes with whoever she thinks will advance her agenda. I couldn’t believe those women couldn’t put a smile on their faces and pretend to be happy for Tinsley even if they were envious or didn’t think it was a good match etc. Their reactions, or better yet non reactions, were despicable!

I'm so happy for Tinsley! Not a mean bone in her body and I loved her style, I will really miss her.Dorinda used to be one of my favs, I don't know what happened to her. Maybe she got together with John before she had really grieved for Richard and all of that is coming out now. I do think John was a bad influence on her. She always seemed drunk or high on cocaine. Now she is just a mean drunk. I do like Leah, I don't miss Bethenny at all because of her antics!

I think they need to shake up the cast. I initially like Dorinda, but as others have said, she has become a mean nasty drunk and her obsession over Tinsely is just wierd. I'm tired of Sonja and her antics too. Wierdly, I can tolerate Ramona and I've always had a soft spot for Lu for some reason. I have mixed feelings about Leah. What I do think though, is both Leah and Tinsley bring a fresher, younger viewpoint to the cast and I like that mix. We'll see.

Reactions: liliBuo
I think they need to shake up the cast. I initially like Dorinda, but as others have said, she has become a mean nasty drunk and her obsession over Tinsely is just wierd. I'm tired of Sonja and her antics too. Wierdly, I can tolerate Ramona and I've always had a soft spot for Lu for some reason. I have mixed feelings about Leah. What I do think though, is both Leah and Tinsley bring a fresher, younger viewpoint to the cast and I like that mix. We'll see.
I initially liked Dorinda too. I agree with your take on the other cast members too!

Honestly, these women make me cringe more than anything. I find their behavior overall appalling. I also found it "funny" how Ramona was describing how Leah should act with a certain sense of decorum when around the others, but most of them have been shrieking and/or crying and yelling hysterically out in public about all sorts . I would be mortified hanging out with any of them publicly. Maybe in someone's own home, it'd be more tolerable, but I wouldn't want them at my house. They're destructive!
They are all appalling as you said, but Leah takes it to another level. She's annoyingly appalling. Nothing fun about it. We can just see the kind of teenager she was. It's like she never matured.