Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

It was Bethenny, but she was referring to actively married men, (specifically one) who wear their wedding rings (remember the dude when they were vacationing, when Lu said "don't be all uncool"?)

ETA: also, the guy who looked like Johnny Depp

... and many more
I dated my fiancée while his wife drug out a 4 year battle.
I must mention that SHE was was living with her fiancé before anything was known- even her ex husband

Reactions: lulilu
I'm with DC-cutie on this one. ESPECIALLY when kids are involved. A divorce is a huge loss, and the whole family should take time to grieve and repair and adapt to a new normal of relations. I have recently divorced friends with small kids who are already dating and vacationing with their boyfriends, and I just don't understand it. A divorce is the family unit "dying" in a sense. I don't get it.

I'm with DC-cutie on this one. ESPECIALLY when kids are involved. A divorce is a huge loss, and the whole family should take time to grieve and repair and adapt to a new normal of relations. I have recently divorced friends with small kids who are already dating and vacationing with their boyfriends, and I just don't understand it. A divorce is the family unit "dying" in a sense. I don't get it.

You make a very good point. Divorce is a big loss, regardless of which party wants it. I have probably been too quick to move on mostly because I have been so slow to end a bad marriage that's years beyond fixing.

I still side-eye Bethenny for calling his daughter while on air during the reunion to I guess set straight the history of Bethenny and Dennis' relationship... ending it with 'love you'... Girl! hush!
To be in total agreement with your thoughts on this, and to clarify overlapped marriage issues.. I'm not for blending anyone's children into a parents' new relationships. Respectfully consider a child's emotional/physical life, please.

According to Page Six Jill Zarin is returning to the next housewives season what’s everyone’s thoughts on this? I don’t actually mind since a hundred years have passed since she was in last time and I’m so over Bethenny

I'm thinking she's returning so Bethanny will have a storyline and someone that will film with her besides Sonja. Everyone else is done with her narcissistic ways. She and Jill can rehash their old arguments and Sonja can sit beside Bethanny and nod her empty head in agreement.

I'm thinking she's returning so Bethanny will have a storyline and someone that will film with her besides Sonja. Everyone else is done with her narcissistic ways. She and Jill can rehash their old arguments and Sonja can sit beside Bethanny and nod her empty head in agreement.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with Jill so thought it might be nice to have her back, but then reading what you're saying, i don't want her back under those circumstances.
My least favourite thing on housewives is the rehashing of old arguments. Jill and Beth are both such strong personalities.
And totally agree about bobble-head Sonja, that was Sonja's main storyline last season, please don't give up a repeat.