Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Bethenny just can't grasp the fact that she doesn't have the clout and control she used to wield. So she has a panic attack. And a fish allergy. Relying on Ramona to tell her what was in the dish was pretty bogus. Beth is a trained chef, right?
I think Carole's outfits look terrible on her, but I enjoy seeing them nonetheless. I think in the beginning her outfits were organic and now they are very calculated as if she is thinking "how eccentric can I look."
The bathing suit/turban was so Gloria Swanson/Sunset Boulevard.
Yes to all the above. Why are we just hearing now about Bethenny's fish allergy? Has never been mentioned before. And if it is such a problem, you carry an Epi pen.

I vaguely recall during one of her previous meltdowns, she mentioned the fish alleregy. It happened at a dinner with Heather. She was melting down about her dreadful problems with Jason and her divorce, etc, and Heather offered her sushi or something. It was during Heather's first year, when she could do nothing right as far as B was concerned.

Reactions: RueMonge
I think Carole has just wised up to Bethenny being a self important brat. Perhaps she looks back on the friendship and realizes she was Bethenny’s lapdog for far too long. Carole is probably overcompensating for her regrets about playing along for too long.

I totally agree. Carole is still willing to see Bethenny, but won't be her lapdog. B can't seem to deal with the fact that Carole has other friends, including Tinsley.

I did feel bad for Bethenny last night. She had a lot going on and wasn't coping. She's her own worst enemy.

The house was interesting and a beautiful place to be. Even tho it wasn't on the beach, too bad they couldn't just all go with a beach house vibe and not demand immaculate floors, etc. Every vacation experience doesn't have to be hermetically sealed and just like home.

Reactions: GoGlam
Tinsley really lives a fairytale life I can see why Bethenny resents her she had to go out and work for every penny but she has become really bitter and nasty! Those roses oh my! Don’t the best roses come from Colombia? The arrangement was tragic but I appreciate Scott’s intention and that Cartier gift wow she’s a lucky * ! Carole is so sick of Bethenny it has a feeling of when Jill Zarin didn’t want to be her friend anymore and she lost it !

Yes to all the above. Why are we just hearing now about Bethenny's fish allergy? Has never been mentioned before. And if it is such a problem, you carry an Epi pen.

I know! my ENT gave me two Epi pens just in case I have a reaction to my drops for allergies (take them instead of shots). She should always have one with her.

I think Bethanny is just too much drama, too much anxiety, too much *****ing, just too much everything ... she'd be exhausting to be around. I'll say it again, that's why she really has no friends. she has staff to interact with.

I found that I just couldn't feel sorry for Bethenny. She's just not happy to not be fully in control of everything. I think she's always the one that casts people aside, and she's not taking the rejection of Carole well.
Very much like at the beginning when Jill didn't want to be friends - Beth got very weepy and worked up - but of course ended up being the victor, as Jill changed her mind and wanted to be back with Beth, and Beth made sure that didn't happen.
As mentioned, I think that Carole just got fed up with being Beth's lapdog and moved on.
Sorry Bethenny, I think you're getting what you deserve - Karma can be a *****!

I know! my ENT gave me two Epi pens just in case I have a reaction to my drops for allergies (take them instead of shots). She should always have one with her.

I think Bethanny is just too much drama, too much anxiety, too much *****ing, just too much everything ... she'd be exhausting to be around. I'll say it again, that's why she really has no friends. she has staff to interact with.
Bethenny seems intent on replicating her childhood at every turn, everyone is against her, she's alone, everyone lets her down etc etc. She doesn't seem able/willing to deal with her personal issues.

I think Bethenny is just upset that she's not the coolest one in the group anymore. She used to have Carole and Dorinda both hanging on her every word...she doesn't anymore. When she said that this trip is hard for her cause it's Carole and her new best friends trip..(meaning Tinsley) she was upset by that :rolleyes:

Yes, but I think Carole and Tinsley are just friends, not best friends. And I don't think Bethenny was Carole's best friend either. Yeah Bethenny can't take it if she's not the coolest one.

It wasn't really a very interesting episode. I thought it was funny when they all sat down for drinks after dinner, and then we immediately see people slurring their words. I guess we missed a lot of nothing before the drama started.

Reactions: Creativelyswank