Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

really? i would think it's just a big joke but i guess you have to have backers and directors which costs quite a bit of money.

I'm not surprised because there are tons of low grade singers performing on stage pretty much no matter where you go. Plus maybe she's popular with a certain type of crowd or even fans of RW.

I think Carole has just wised up to Bethenny being a self important brat. Perhaps she looks back on the friendship and realizes she was Bethenny’s lapdog for far too long. Carole is probably overcompensating for her regrets about playing along for too long.

Bethenny clearly thinks she’s better than everyone else - especially now that she has money, she’s become emboldened. I also think despite her tough exterior, she’s got a great big heart. However, i think her past still haunts her - she’s got a difficult personality to say the least.

I think Carole has just wised up to Bethenny being a self important brat. Perhaps she looks back on the friendship and realizes she was Bethenny’s lapdog for far too long. Carole is probably overcompensating for her regrets about playing along for too long.

Bethenny clearly thinks she’s better than everyone else - especially now that she has money, she’s become emboldened. I also think despite her tough exterior, she’s got a great big heart. However, i think her past still haunts her - she’s got a difficult personality to say the least.

off topic: I love your avatar, the Bulldog is so cute!!!

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Bethenny was just a horrible mean ***** last night.

Frankly, I think she was really enjoyed the attention from the Red-Scarf-Speed Dating Guy, even if she wasn't interested ( I personally thought his efforts to meet her creepy). She looked so smug when Carole was going on about her date with Red Scarf Guy. I really thought she was going to say "He liked me first! The only reason why he came to speed dating was to meet me!". His motives may be suspect but still...

And she looked so jealous when Tinsley opened her gift from Scott - completely over the top (the flowers were horrendous).

Then complaining about the accommodations. I thought the house lovely and had such character. I don't blame Dorinda for telling Tinsley, she probably thought Tinsely would want to know. I certainly would if one of my guests were unhappy about their stay.

And Bethenny's panic attack was just so fake to me.

The only funny parts was Lu channeling Sofia Vagara and seeing Ramona pushed around in a wheel chair on the cobbled streets of Cartagena.

Bethenny just can't grasp the fact that she doesn't have the clout and control she used to wield. So she has a panic attack. And a fish allergy. Relying on Ramona to tell her what was in the dish was pretty bogus. Beth is a trained chef, right?
I think Carole's outfits look terrible on her, but I enjoy seeing them nonetheless. I think in the beginning her outfits were organic and now they are very calculated as if she is thinking "how eccentric can I look."
The bathing suit/turban was so Gloria Swanson/Sunset Boulevard.

Tinsley really lives a fairytale life I can see why Bethenny resents her she had to go out and work for every penny but she has become really bitter and nasty! Those roses oh my! Don’t the best roses come from Colombia? The arrangement was tragic but I appreciate Scott’s intention and that Cartier gift wow she’s a lucky girl! Carole is so sick of Bethenny it has a feeling of when Jill Zarin didn’t want to be her friend anymore and she lost it !