Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

What has Carole had done, besides the blonde hair? Those talking heads do have a strong filter, but her features are still quite different.View attachment 4025635 View attachment 4025636
This particular shot appears to be filler all over and botox.. however, her face didn't look quite like this in the actual scenes, so it's still a mystery to me.
ETA: maybe some laser resurfacing too?

It was a hoot. It was fun to see them all back. The costume party, what were they thinking? Don't they have people who let them know how a TV camera is going to reflect every bump and pooch? Ramona as Britney, OMG. The Countess, I don't think she meant any harm, but it shows what a bubble she lives in, not aware of the cultural mores we observe. Carole looked silly, trying so hard to be cool. Bethenny's I don't even remember, that's odd, usually she stands out. The makeup on all of them looked very harsh and aging. Dorinda with her SLS , NLB, SLN costume, OMG. She is really drinking way too much.

I've already heard enough from Bethenny for the whole season, but I guarantee I'll get more. I do want to know what Bethenny said or did to create the fissure with Carole. Where does this leave B this year without a pal to back her up?

Tinsley looked great in the opening scene with the straight hair and the black outfit. She looked way more New Yorkish than she did last year, when she was effecting the aging Southern belle look. She's living my dream, in a nice hotel with room service for everything you might need.

Its great that they all came out swinging and didn't tread on eggshells.

The TH's were disastrous. Who did the makeup? Carole in particular looked dreadful. In the other scenes she looked her usual self with maybe a little refreshing since last year.

Yes, this opener was a hoot, I loved it! I will re-watch it, it goes by so fast I miss things.

Ok, I can barely recognize Ramona anymore, her PS is erasing her face. The Britney costume didn't do her figure any favors, she's always had that tummy and that awful red latex just highlighted it. Sonja's makeup in those little interviews--YIKES! The dark lipstick does not work, and her hair--awful. LuMann, I don't know what to say with her getup, that unreal wig, though kudos to her to be able to keep it on and upright. Carol's costume was clever but did not fit in with the Housewives-glamour look, and her face is so different, but I can still pick her out just by seeing her bad veneers. Bethenny's cheek implants look like they are gonna poke through her skin any time now, her getup was good but I didn't think "Barbie". Dorinda--wow, she is really drinking like a fish! Slurring her words, couldn't understand her much at the party. Tinsley is looking better now that she is dropping the southern belle look though she did manage to work it into her Madonna getup.

All in all--great opener, this is my fave HW franchise too.