Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Which cancer? Thyroid or brain? He had both. Just curious which cancer has such a high success rate.

So sorry for Jill. :sad:

Thyroid.

My sister had breast cancer and so far it’s still gone (been about 3 months since she finished all her treatments and surgeries). She said that if the cancer spread it technically is still breast cancer that has metastasized. So technically bobby didn’t have brain cancer but thyroid cancer that spread to the lungs and brain. I still don’t totally understand it but that’s the way it was explained to me.

Thyroid.

My sister had breast cancer and so far it’s still gone (been about 3 months since she finished all her treatments and surgeries). She said that if the cancer spread it technically is still breast cancer that has metastasized. So technically bobby didn’t have brain cancer but thyroid cancer that spread to the lungs and brain. I still don’t totally understand it but that’s the way it was explained to me.
Thanks for the information -- very sad.

Thyroid.

Sorry - please do not misunderstand my "like" - is for the sole purpose of I have heard this too many times in regards to cancer as well - where cause is usually where it originally established.
On separate note, glad to hear that your sister is beating this!

I just read this and have to side eye Bravo AND Bethenny. How tacky can you be? Didn't want to speak to Jill for the last few years, now she's at the funeral paying respects (which is OK since she apparently had no issues with Bobby) BUT to have the cameras rolling... not cool!

And though they used to have a bitter feud, Jill's RHONY co-star Bethenny Frankel was also seen at the funeral as cameras rolled all around her.

Other RHONY cast mates that attended include Ramona Sing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...neral-husband-Bobby-71-NYC.html#ixzz54HISWR74
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I just read this and have to side eye Bravo AND Bethenny. How tacky can you be? Didn't want to speak to Jill for the last few years, now she's at the funeral paying respects (which is OK since she apparently had no issues with Bobby) BUT to have the cameras rolling... not cool!

And though they used to have a bitter feud, Jill's RHONY co-star Bethenny Frankel was also seen at the funeral as cameras rolled all around her.

Other RHONY cast mates that attended include Ramona Sing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...neral-husband-Bobby-71-NYC.html#ixzz54HISWR74
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I get what you're saying, but Jill would have had to give consent for this to be filmed no? So, I guess she didn't seem to find it distasteful...

Eeep! I see the true crazy Kelly Bensimon was in attendance...

Reactions: GirlieShoppe

Yeah I don't put this one on Bethenny at all. Jill has always desperate to be involved with the Housewives show again and back on tv in general, I'm sure she was more than happy to have the reunion scene filmed. Now the entire storyline of their "fight" can be rehashed and them making up over Bobby becomes a new storyline. To me, the tackiness is on Jill.