Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Ramona is RUDE, she treats the staff like they are beneath her. I can't stand that type of behavior. I'm a very private person, so I would not want anyone going through my stuff, when traveling I only hang things and put my toiletries in the bathroom. Ramona is rude and entitled in EVERY effing trip it's this crap with rooms. God forbid you get a room with no tub, get over it. It's like Bethenny said there are so many poor people who will never get the chance to walk into a house like that. Be grateful.
Just because Ramona can get hotel staff to bow and scrape for her, doesn't mean she should.

I don't think I'd want staff doing that for me, even if I don't have to ask them to. (If they did that, I think I'd have to ask them to stop!)

Gee, I missed the LuAnn falling in the bushes. Did I fall asleep? Will have to replay, except I think I deleted it.
I think the competition for rooms started out as a real thing, in Morocco, and now has become a production directive. But then Ramona forgets its a script and acts what for her is normal because she really wants the best room. She does keep reminding Bethenny "its not your house" which I find funny.
Dorinda must have been pretty drunk not to show for dinner. Did you see when she got up from the beach she was stumbling all over the place?
I'm really shocked that Ramona would have laser treatment right before a beach trip. She knows she won't look good on camera, and then in addition, she has to avoid the sun. I think she has lost it. She looked so awful at dinner when she slapped makeup over her raw skin. Remember how cute she was in her bikinis back in the day not all that long ago?
I do hand it to Sonja for staying sober all year. Those margaritas must be mighty tempting.

Whoever thought that this was going to be a good idea taking all of these lushes to a place called Tequila, Mexico needs to have their head examined!
Luann was 2 sheets to the wind
Ramona and Sonya ready to make out on the chairs
Tinsley a crying mess
Even hipster Carol looked like she was about to go for broke

Good entertainment for sure. I was sipping a glass or 3 of Rose while watching, I held my liquor

I can see Sonja being a hoarder in years to come. A cheap, cat lady, that penny pinches and mooches off everyone

I almost fell off the bed laughing when she said "I give you a beautiful house to stay at". What beautiful home is this? That place is a major dump and everyone knows it. I cringe every time they show her house.

Last edited:
did ya'll see the way she tried to act dumb about how they were to select room AND got mad at Tinsley for giving her number to Bethenny! I think Ramona and Sonya were drinking on the plane ride down...

Is Sonja not drinking anymore? I was like, oh dear, when she took that sip of the drink.

Sonja at one point said she wasn't drinking last year because her storyline last year was what to do about Sonja's drinking problem. I don't think she's been drunk this year.

Oh I played the end. I apparently did fall asleep and missed the whole LuAnn drama. Wow, that second fall could have really hurt her. She was really drunk. Maybe things were already taking a downwards turn with Tom.