Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Uh, if I were 41 and single, it would be pretty f#cking awesome to casually date a 23 yo Jamie Dornan lookalike. It's not like she wants to procreate with him and settle down. She's having fun. Don't hate just because you can't.
Yeah, well if you have to dumb it all the way down to date him, trust that no one but you would think it's awesome and no one would be hating.

Just watched last week's episode . Obvious this whole season is to fluff up Bethenny's persona after last year's disastrous return.
Forget who Andy was interviewing for his Radio show last week, but they started talking about politicians. Was semi serious conversation.
He thought Bethenny would be a great candidate for NYC mayor. :sick: :no: :whut:

Yeah, well if you have to dumb it all the way down to date him, trust that no one but you would think it's awesome and no one would be hating.

Dumbing it down? So now it's impossible for a 41 yo woman and 23 yo man to find common ground and shared interests? Lol. You think "Tins" actually has the EQ of a 40something? They make a good intellectual match from what I can tell.

Just saw the episode -
Sonja is really coming off as a petty ***** - and did I hear Tinsely correctly- no TV at Sonja's? - hoping she mean's that there is no TV in the bedroom but with Sonja and her house you never know...(I could see her not paying the cable bill)
Frederik and Bethenny's scene together listing her apartment seemed like a preview for their new show - in which case - I'll pass - couldn't stand Bethhenny even in those few minutes
Can't believe they are dragging out this whole Tom storyline again - who cares - and as Dorinda funnily said - where does he get the time!?
Loved Dorinda's over the top Christmas decorations - even the cake was funny - I bet she'd be fun at holidays
Less Carole, more kittens

I can not believe how these women are treating Luann. She's getting married in 2 weeks, and they have already given her enough to make up her own mind...their "concern" is just a bunch of BS
I know you shut up if you're friend
Plus its a boring story line - did this last year - don't want to hear about this year.
Also loved how Betthenny once again managed to squeeze in comments about her ex and the "hell" she's been through too when discussing Lu/Tom

Frederik and Bethenny's scene together listing her apartment seemed like a preview for their new show - in which case - I'll pass - couldn't stand Bethhenny even in those few minutes
For two experienced reality show fame whores, those two were strangely stiff and uncomfortable preforming that scene. I'll take that as a cue not to watch. (Although I do like Fred in small doses on his other show.)

Wonder why they blurred out Hannah's last name on Dorinda's phone.

Dennis couldn't tell the florist how to spell her name or he doesn't know how to spell his girlfriend's name (if he ordered online).
That whole scene with the flowers for Bethenny reminded mr of the flowers that Vickie supposedly got while in Scotland from her current boyfriend (the one post Brooks). There was a lot of speculation that Vickie's flowers were staged, couldn't help wonder the same about Bethenny's flowers - especially now that you pointed out her name was spelled incorrectly.