REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Sonja's interns
i really want Andy to ask at the reunion what college/university/school gives her interns credit(s). that is so absurd!

That was my question earlier. Sonja is full of sh*t. She said Milsap's mother sent her there to "learn" from here, then she said they get college credit.

I don't know of any parent in their right kind that would send their child to learn anything from Sonja.

I think Sonja is smart to use these college students as maids, cooks and assistants... she has no money to pay for staff and without it she'd be helpless. As long as all parties involved are happy, it's fine.

Maybe I too should be looking for an intern to clean my apartment and do my grocery shopping.

I like people to be honest and not gossip behind my back too.
But all too often people use the excuse of "I'm just being honest! I'm a straight shooter!" as a scape goat for being rude as h3ll.

You can be honest w/ people and not behave like a total a$$hat. Lots of functioning adults have mastered this.

this is Ramona. she says "i just say what everyone else is thinking." well, maybe everyone else knows sometimes it's just better to not say anything. i find her incredibly rude and socially immature.

this is Ramona. she says "i just say what everyone else is thinking." well, maybe everyone else knows sometimes it's just better to not say anything. i find her incredibly rude and socially immature.

I can't stand her anymore! Like many people that "tell it like it is" she can't take it when someone returns the favor. She's also looks overly sensitive and insecure. Not like the confident successful businesswoman she keeps saying she is.

When Sonja was on WWHL Andy asked her, and she said the interns did not get college credit.

They could probably use it as experience on a resume. Its harder for recent college grads to get a job and I've seen articles suggesting they intern or do some volunteer work to gain some experience in their field. It would probably look good for journalism majors to say they were a part of Bravo tvs filming.

They'll know not to put on the resume "helped one of the real housewives sort through her pills and consistently managed to look interested while she bored the pants off us" lol

well, Sonja finally answers the question everyone has been wondering: where is the Toaster Oven cookbook?

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/07/1...s-did-sonja-admit-rhony-friendships-are-fake/

she's re-writing it and making it into a "lifestyle" book :shrugs:

i think she's a little ADD, she can't really seem to focus on one project, one job. and she seemed more focused on her logo for her catering business than say having recipes, where to cook and prepare the food, income for hiring staff, etc ... she gives off the air that since she's well-connected it will be a snap.

Why do people keep talking as if SPANX is something brand new....All she did was take the girdles, body slips, etc and make them out of pantyhose and/or micro fiber fabrics....But those kind of shapewears have ALWAYS existed. Nothing new...

Why do people keep talking as if SPANX is something brand new....All she did was take the girdles, body slips, etc and make them out of pantyhose and/or micro fiber fabrics....But those kind of shapewears have ALWAYS existed. Nothing new...

Oh totally. Not first to market in the absolute sense, but was the first "attention-getter" so she sits pretty comfortably at the top of the shapewear retail pyramid. It's funny that all the housewives are basically hocking the same things now: cookbooks, shapewear, a "signature drink" (skinnygirl, fabilini? and what is that drink that Kath from NJ is peddling? Something about red velvet?)

Why do people keep talking as if SPANX is something. brand new....All she did was take the girdles, body slips, etc and make them out of pantyhose and/or micro fiber fabrics....But those kind of shapewears have ALWAYS existed. Nothing new...
You are so right! I think Sara Blakely gave them a "cute" name, and they became a big success. Let's face it would you rather wear a girdle or Spanx? A girdle sounds so Grandmotherly...

Sarah gave them a new name and made them less bulky.

Sonja and her toaster oven/lifestyle book need to go away. She couldn't even think of a unique name for her business "Sonja in the city" isnt unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.