REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kellly's midsection is so lumpy from lipo.

Bad lipo.

What is the point of her posting pics that are 20 -30 years old?

Reminds me of the one from the OC (Jeanna ?) who had a picture of herself 25+ years ago when she was in playboy in a prominent spot in her bedroom. That is holding on to a past that is long gone. Even her decorator told her to put it away.

Last edited:
i get the feeling that she posted them because she sees that people are questioning whether or not she was an actual "famous" model. otherwise, i honestly cannot see why anybody else would post pics of themselves from 20+ years ago.

or i could be wrong.

I think she was more of a famous wife of a famous photographer then a famous model.

:rochard: POTO!! Rod Stewart + Melissa Etheridge...Oh dear lord that Dude is GROSS!!

And I sing the praises of (Comcast) On Demand so I can catch up on what I've missed! :wlae:. Yeah I am weird and don't yet have a DVR :shame:

am i the only one who thinks kelly looks fantastic, even now? i'm sorry, but she is 41 years old, aging is going to happen at her height/weight. even in a bikini, i think she looks marvelous. what i would give to have her height and body. just sayin'. :shrugs:

and it really bothers me that the media is ridiculing her for wearing a bikini. so what? she looks fab, and so what if she isn't elle macpherson, she still looks damn good. i completely admire her confidence, something i could use a little of.

she might be a space cadet, but she still looks damn good.

kelly may be thin, and women will praise her for being 40+ and for being fit and thin, but you begin to lose natural body fat when you age and when you are that thin w/o body fat, it doesn't look attractive imo.
for her to gain weight would be nice!

kelly may be thin, and women will praise her for being 40+ and for being fit and thin, but you begin to lose natural body fat when you age and when you are that thin w/o body fat, it doesn't look attractive imo.

Well at this stage...I would still give my right arm to be in the shape she is in.

I guess I can't quote from the old thread here...too bad, because there were really some quotable observations!!!

ITA and LOLLLL...

1)Kelly is Mick Jagger w/boobs!! Wow...I knew I'd seen her somewhere before!!:P BTW, I don't really think she's pretty. Too mannish (Mannish boy?) for my taste. And utterly off her rocker. I just laugh every time I hear her tirades..it's too funny.

2)Fatefullotus...Loved your take on Kelly...right on the money!!

3) OUCHHHH>>>>>! LuAnn...honey, please. Spare us. Horrible silly song, and even horribler (is that a word???) voice.

4) I feel the need to gouge my eyes out after seeing LuAnn w/her date. As someone said, she must REAAALLLLY be desperate. Awful. The stuff nightmares are made of.

5)Loved the "Ramona's bleeding Pinot..."!! She was embarrassingly drunk. And I loved the monkey pic...perfect!! But I'll admit it's really fun to watch.

6)Bethany has great lines. Perfect w/ the wires crossed. Kelly needs therapy. She's fearful for her family??? And all her prissiness about one-night stands and she's posing for PLAYBOY...w/young children. Hellooo...anybody in there, McFly???

7)Sonya's ex was way too old, I'm sure there are those who marry/have relationships w/ men 30 to 40 yrs. older based on love and chemistry, but I've yet to come across one.

I think she looked the best in the Dooney advert. He body is very different, i know she's had kids and is older, but at least it used to look feminine and she had some curves. I agree about the bad lipo.

I think she looked the best in the Dooney advert. He body is very different, i know she's had kids and is older, but at least it used to look feminine and she had some curves. I agree about the bad lipo.

I thought Kelly had lipo too just based on her belly button, I had 3 children and a year older than Kelly and a runner and my belly button isn't werid like, but she does have really great legs

and why post pics from so long ago, just to show us that she really needs to stay out of the sun?

Can't gain weight if you're snorting/smoking Meth :sneaky: LOL

IMO the only reason she had/has fame or riches was because of Gilles. I am sure she lives off him now, I mean she wouldn't even give up his last name for crying out loud. I dont know to many divorced people that like to keep their married name. Clearly it is a benefit to her not to lose the Bensimon :rolleyes:

What "normal" adult has an ice skating party, complete with ridiculous outfit, that does not involve young kids. She is so gross its pathetic already!!!

Can't gain weight if you're snorting/smoking Meth :sneaky: LOL

IMO the only reason she had/has fame or riches was because of Gilles. I am sure she lives off him now, I mean she wouldn't even give up his last name for crying out loud. I dont know to many divorced people that like to keep their married name. Clearly it is a benefit to her not to lose the Bensimon :rolleyes:

What "normal" adult has an ice skating party, complete with ridiculous outfit, that does not involve young kids. She is so gross its pathetic already!!!

:roflmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.