Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

How amusing to be watching the series from the beginning. I am on Season 3.
Get to see Delores for the first time at her friend Caroline's house. She's beautiful and doesn't look that much different. Delores has had some really good PS

And agree Swags, you can see how much the finances are effecting Juicy Joe as the seasons progress.
Tre seems to act like it just some small hiccup in their lives, but seems to accept that there is no endless spending anymore and starts working at her book sales and appearances to bring in income.

After rewatching, I do think that before the bankruptcy, Tre was truly unaware of Juicy's business practices even signing things, but in this season she's much more aware of what is going on and unfortunately accepts what's happening. She was not an innocent anymore.

Reactions: swags
Did anyone watch part one of the reunion? Teresa has not let go of anything from the past regarding Melissa and her brother.
Teresa is disgusting. Her mafia attitude about family loyalty only applies to herself. Her "love bubble" is a brain bubble. Everything is either Melissa or Margaret's fault. She really is trash. I hope they get rid of her too. Melissa should have postponed her wedding until after Teresa delivered?? She really thinks the world revolves around her. It'll be very hard to feel sorry for Tre when Louie shows his true self. Jennifer as well. So much for contrition. She's as loudmouth and annoying as ever. No one else could speak with these two idiots screaming over everyone.
Gia is annoying too. If my daughter spoke to my brother like that, I might just smack her. "Don't talk about my Nonna and Nonni"?? It's Joe's mother and father. Sorry Gia, children, regardless of how old they are, trumps grandchildren. He can say whatever he damn well wants. These shows are getting old. I need to go watch more Downton Abbey. :P

Teresa is disgusting. Her mafia attitude about family loyalty only applies to herself. Her "love bubble" is a brain bubble. Everything is either Melissa or Margaret's fault. She really is trash. I hope they get rid of her too. Melissa should have postponed her wedding until after Teresa delivered?? She really thinks the world revolves around her. It'll be very hard to feel sorry for Tre when Louie shows his true self. Jennifer as well. So much for contrition. She's as loudmouth and annoying as ever. No one else could speak with these two idiots screaming over everyone.
Gia is annoying too. If my daughter spoke to my brother like that, I might just smack her. "Don't talk about my Nonna and Nonni"?? It's Joe's mother and father. Sorry Gia, children, regardless of how old they are, trumps grandchildren. He can say whatever he damn well wants. These shows are getting old. I need to go watch more Downton Abbey. :P
Amen, from start to finish. I would love to see Teresa leave the show and take Jennifer with her.

I can't believe Teresa. She screams about family all the time, but doesn't have Melissa as a bridesmaid. I am just speechless and the "she made me a bridesmaid when I was a month away from giving birth". I don't even know what to say.

Her bubble is stupid.

I agree about Tre. For someone who spends so much time screaming about the importance of family, she is such a hypocrite!
I am rewatching the old seasons, and she treats her cousin Kathy terrible. She wants nothing to do with them, over some old conflict between her father and Kathy's father.
She is totally devoted to the Manzo's, but we all know in the coming seasons, that falls apart.

And there seems to be no use in calling her out about anything. Once Tre has something in her mind, it doesn't matter if it's correct or not, Tre doesn't back down.

I totally agree. Teresa is a horrible person. If I were Joe and Melissa, I wouldn’t go to that travesty of a wedding either. What a joke! Unfortunately, she’s brought Gia down to her disgusting level. I wish they’d get rid of her as she absolutely brings nothing to the show.