Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

another whole episode of Tre denying she's done anything wrong. The other ladies might as well just give up, their never going to get anywhere with her.
And what was up with the prank call to little Joey? There was absolutely nothing funny about that call. I suppose that was another 'production driven' play to cause trouble between Melissa and little Joe.

It was kind of a wasted episode to me, but I am sad to think this is what the whole season is going to be about.
Not only was the prank call not funny, Bravo's been showing a clip of it for weeks, implying that it was a real call, not a prank. Talk about bait and switch.

I’m in the minority but I am Team Tre on this Jackie thing basically because I can’t stand Jackie. Was it wrong to bring the rumor up at their party? Yes. However, Jackie was jonesing to get on the show and this is a consequence.
Interesting that Marges husband heard the rumor too.
I’m thinking Old Evan does have flings from time to time.
Tre calling Evan won’t do a damn thing. If his professional integrity is compromised, it’s from being on reality tv.
I wish we could lose Melissa Gorga but keep Joe.

Reactions: lucydee
Didn't even Marg say that she had heard the rumour about Evan?
I'm not going to go so far as to say I support Tre, but I do agree that I am not liking much of anything about Jackie.
And if Jackie is so smart, she should have known that there was no way Tre was going to take her analogy anyway but an out and out attack against her daughter. We all know that Tre would blow up over that comment.
I thought it was completing stupid to ask Tre to call Evan.

I didn't think this was going to happen, but Jennifer and Delores are the stars of this season.
Tre is just old news, and nothing interesting at all this season.
Tre's voice this season is really grating, she squeals and is always screaming about something.
Her voice is getting worse by the week but last week's episode it really grated on my nerves!