Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

So true - little Joe learned everything about his business from Juicy, so I bet they have a decent amount of fraud hiding in their closet. The Manzos probably do too, but they seem like they'd be well-connected and/or smart enough to know how to hide it.

I think Bravo may finally get the big fat hint that it's time to get a new, clean cast if they want to continue with the franchise.

Good points!

Seriously, even Martha Stewart got flamed for carrying her Hermes to her court appearances. And we all know ol Martha ended up behind bars.

Their nonchalant attitude, smiling, dressing up in designer clothes/accessories, etc. is stupid.

Whoever is guiding them in this process is a moron.

and Martha was charged with insider trading (i.e., i want more money) not mail fraud, tax fraud, bank fraud and bankruptcy fraud (i.e., i'm going to tell the government that i don't have any money). by carrying a high-end bag into court while being charged with 39 counts of fraud against the government is so incredibly stupid, it just screams she has no idea what she's facing. she needs to get one of Gretchen Rossi's (RHOC) ugly pleather bags.

I think Juicy will take all the blame, and if anyone does jail time, it will be him. I think Tree will get off and look after the children - and wait for Joe.
Nothing concrete to base this on, just my opinion.

The skinny Italian, big house edition! How to make prison food taste delicious!

:roflmfao: Oooh, and she can teach us how to make jail wine.

I have the feeling that Joe will work out a deal with the feds so that Teresa doesn't spend a day in prison and she can still be with the kids. He'll probably plead guilty to some charges and serve some time, but he won't be deported.
And they'll probably have to give up that mansion.
(And Teresa better get rid of that Hermes bag and the LV Neverfull I've seen her carry before she gets in trouble with the judge. She had better herself a $99.99 bag from T.J. Maxx before she has her next court appearance!) :lolots:

I think so too. I think deep down he's a decent guy (I know, I know!) and won't let his wife go to jail if he can help it.

Melissa should be hoping she's not next!

You know she's getting real nervous right now!

?? This was a quote from one of Tre's lawyers from Sassy's article---

What do Teresa’s friends and neighbors in New Jersey think?
“Everybody around her knows that they’re sleazy,” Teresa’s attorney Monica Chacon tells

Wowzee, if you're attorney says that about you.

That's not her attorney! Her attorney is a man. That woman was friends with one of the Kims. Wasn't she the one that turned up at some party, uninvited and they made her leave??

So true - little Joe learned everything about his business from Juicy, so I bet they have a decent amount of fraud hiding in their closet. The Manzos probably do too, but they seem like they'd be well-connected and/or smart enough to know how to hide it.

I think Bravo may finally get the big fat hint that it's time to get a new, clean cast if they want to continue with the franchise.

They won't have a choice! They'll all be in the big house, or the nut house.

Honestly I don't get why people are ragging on how Tree dressed for court. I feel like she looked very subdued compared to how she normally dresses. Yes she's carrying a Hermes but honestly outside of those of us who aren't purse junkies who can spot what brand it is the average person isn't going to know that it's a 4-5 figure handbag. To the average person the Hermes handbag she was carrying just looks like a white handbag.

Also am I the only one who thought of a bride & groom with Trees white suit & Joes black suit combo?

Honestly Yes she's carrying a Hermes but honestly outside of those of us who aren't purse junkies who can spot what brand it is the average person isn't going to know that it's a 4-5 figure handbag. T

True, but I think enough people in the media know that it's a Hermes, and it will get reported because it makes the story even more juicy - bankrupt housewife caries mega designer purse to a fraud hearing.

Speaking of Juicy, I don't know if flourish is the right word, but I think Joe will be a-okay in prison. I can totally picture him pumping weights in the prison yard, trying to one up all the other cons with his incessant bragging. He'll definitely be among his own kind.

Outside of TPF has her purse been mentioned? I've read quite a few articles on them trying to understand the case and except for this thread, her Hermes bag has never been mentioned

Outside of TPF has her purse been mentioned? I've read quite a few articles on them trying to understand the case and except for this thread, her Hermes bag has never been mentioned

It is only a matter of time, imo.
Plus the Benz, the large diamond studs, the Louis Vuitton, someone is bound to work that angle.

It is only a matter of time, imo.
Plus the Benz, the large diamond studs, the Louis Vuitton, someone is bound to work that angle.

Maybe, but nothing has changed since the their last bankruptcy a few years ago, as far as her purses, cars, big house etc..except for Joe's business partner who was suing Joe, no one seemed all that bent out of shape at their excess then

?? This was a quote from one of Tre's lawyers from Sassy's article---

What do Teresa’s friends and neighbors in New Jersey think?
“Everybody around her knows that they’re sleazy,” Teresa’s attorney Monica Chacon tells

Wowzee, if you're attorney says that about you.

That's not her lawyer, that's the lawyer who helped put together this case against them...she was the one who showed up w/ Kim G at Melissa & Joe's Xmas party a few yrs back and then they asked her to leave