Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

What? You're telling me Teresa's home went for 127k? That's insane... I'm sure it was worth WAY more than that. are they talking about another one of their houses?

Edit: I clicked on the link and it looks like their vacation home.

I don't blame them for demoing that vacation home. Let's be real not a bloody thing under the sun could save that monstrosity of a vacation home. I'm sure whatever they build will be a million times better.

OMG if Danielle comes back I will watch again. Girl knows how to bring the crazy! Plus I can't wait to see what she looks like, botox, lip plumpers, extensions. I wonder if her daughters will also be on I'm assuming that they are both adults now.

Teresa Giudice's paychecks are going to be a little fatter now, because she's completely paid up the six-figure tab that was part of her sentence for fraud charges.

Teresa's wages will no longer be garnished to fulfill the $414,588 restitution ordered by the court in 2014 ... according to new docs. The prosecutor's already notified the court she's all square.

The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star's not completely off the hook. She's still on supervised release for about a year, plus she should consider saving some of her disposable income for the tax man.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/09/teresa-giudice-restitution-paid/

127k for a studio apartment down the NJ shore is amazing. Even if it were a parking lot for 127k it would be a steal. When I watch couples buy homes on hgtv I am amazed at how much we pay for real estate in CA, NYC/NJ.