Real Housewives of Miami

They showed BH and Atlanta at the same time so don't you think that they might show NY and Miami together. They've done so many promos for NY and it's obviously filmed if they don't show it now won't it be dated? I like NY, not love, but I would like to see the new season especially to see how they do without Bethany. So baffeling.

They showed BH and Atlanta at the same time so don't you think that they might show NY and Miami together. They've done so many promos for NY and it's obviously filmed if they don't show it now won't it be dated? I like NY, not love, but I would like to see the new season especially to see how they do without Bethany. So baffeling.

I think boring a$$ OC is suppose to start around the same time as NYC was suppose to start.

Nevermind, just read press release saying when NY was previewed it was deemed "boring", no catfights so they are going to reshoot or do something. So Miami it is. It better be worth it!! I don't know why I am so into these stupid shows, but I am.

Nevermind, just read press release saying when NY was previewed it was deemed "boring", no catfights so they are going to reshoot or do something. So Miami it is. It better be worth it!! I don't know why I am so into these stupid shows, but I am.

The fact they said they need to re-shoot is so sad. Yes we all know reality shows are partially fake, but to actually say we need to re-shoot so there is drama is sad.

Speaking of Paul Wharton, didn't they say Miami was going to have a transsexual in the group?
WTH! It's housewives/women....unless we gotta do like the pagents and put rules and stipulations (age, height require, NATURAL born WOman, etc, etc.)

I gues they say....ATL has the Ladyboys, why not add a transexual.

The fact they said they need to re-shoot is so sad. Yes we all know reality shows are partially fake, but to actually say we need to re-shoot so there is drama is sad.

I'm not positive he(Andy Cohen)used the word "re-shoot", but it was certainly implied that they would be doing something to add more drama. If that's re-shoot or add more shooting I don't know. I read somewhere, and I don't know if it was Bravo or MTV, that if a good conversation or encounter happens and they aren't shooting they will reinact it to get it on film. Very sad.

Wow! So I wonder if that entire season that they shot and edited is just going to be trashed? Or edited and merged in with the new footage? Crazy. I don't even like to watch the fighting. To me, it's not entertaining. I'd rather see the shopping, the homes, the vacations, Vicki getting hit in the head with a football at Lake Havasu, stuff like that.

Wow! So I wonder if that entire season that they shot and edited is just going to be trashed? Or edited and merged in with the new footage? Crazy. I don't even like to watch the fighting. To me, it's not entertaining. I'd rather see the shopping, the homes, the vacations, Vicki getting hit in the head with a football at Lake Havasu, stuff like that.
I agree. Lol I forgot when Vicki got hit in the head!

Yes sad & pitiful, but a 'reality' for Bravo and their 'reality' tv shows. Deshawn Snow (name?) was not invited back to RHoATL since she was boring. Little did Bravo know that there would have been some type of drama later when her husband dumped her for another woman.

People complain about NeNe, yet continue to tune in. Every franchise has had a catfight so we all know what to expect on the Miami show, it's just a matter of what flavor.

so true about the summers, most Miamians leave to NC mountians in the summer

also most women that I know go to S. America to get PS in Miami because it's cheaper, scary but true, I sat a kid's bday party and the group of women talked about their PS

LOL...you live in Miami, so you know girl!

How about the magnets? Did you meet anyone that was doing the magnets behind the ears to loose weight? It was crazy! I was so tempted to go, but my husband said he'd laugh and tell everyone if I did...LOL