Real Housewives of Dallas

Leanne has gone from aggressor to full on victim since she no longer rages at people. She’s still a crap person, and manipulates and lies her way into relationships and out of sticky situations. She’s a con woman and Rich, the cop, isn’t seeing this?? Wow, she must be that great in bed.

Cameran is still a snooty snob. She acts like a child when trying to excuse her bad behavior but LOVES to call other people out because she thinks she’s better because of her privileged upbringing. Whatever, you can exhibit class without having a pedigree or a trust fund. I also really think she’s stupid, she loves to say she’s smart, but I’m not buying it after three seasons....

Leanne has gone from aggressor to full on victim since she no longer rages at people. She’s still a crap person, and manipulates and lies her way into relationships and out of sticky situations. She’s a con woman and Rich, the cop, isn’t seeing this?? Wow, she must be that great in bed.

Cameran is still a snooty snob. She acts like a child when trying to excuse her bad behavior but LOVES to call other people out because she thinks she’s better because of her privileged upbringing. Whatever, you can exhibit class without having a pedigree or a trust fund. I also really think she’s stupid, she loves to say she’s smart, but I’m not buying it after three seasons....
Yup, can't stand Cameron. She has absolutely no common sense or insight.

Leanne wears her victimization like a favorite sweater - she’s wrapped herself in it and uses for any and all situations.

I agree LVSistinaMM, I guess that Leanne wasn't really getting a good play with the aggressive role and is trying the victim role this season.
She is just so draining on the vacation - talk about trying to spoil everyone else's good time.

Cameron runs hot and cold, I felt like she was starting to try and fit in and enjoy the friendships with the other ladies, but then like last night, the insufferable Cameron came back out - goodness, they were drinking heavily and in a relatively private space, I just couldn't see the harm in Brandi's language.

The best part of the show last night was Dandra - she's quite the fun drunk and lightened everyone up with her silly shenanigans. They were there to have a fun time.

LOL I think they'd be entertaining to hang out with. Stephanie seems like a genuinely nice person. Even though Brandi can be crass, I don't think she takes herself too seriously, which can be nice sometimes. Kameron I'm not sure I could deal with for long periods of time, and D'Andra seems okay overall, although totally unprofessional with baby Hulk. Not sure about Kary yet, but I'd definitely pass on LeAnn.

Agree. I started following her in IG and she posts A LOT. She also replies to every single person who makes a comment to her.

Leeanne reminds me of those high school parties where some girl would get drunk and create a big drama. So would not want to travel with her. And she WAS negative. That said, I don't like that new woman. And I wouldn't want that house that far away with all those crazy steps.

Reactions: lulilu
I hope this season is not all about each woman's perception of what another woman said to/about her. That seems to be what all the franchises are doing now and I am sick of it. Everything gets twisted, turned, and wrung out.
Lee Anne does want everyone to feel sorry for her and uses her past as an excuse for why she is completely lacking in social skills and graces.
Kary seems to have a big heart but she needs to be validated and thrives off the misery of others. The worse off you are, the more you seek comfort, the more she will love you. I guess it's because she missed out on some mothering time when she got divorced.

I never thought I would missed Cary Duber and her over botoxed face...but I do. At least she brought some fashion eye candy. Instead we watch these ladies bicker of the meaning of the word "trash" vs "trashy" :rolleyes:
Exactly. " I didn't say you are trashy, I said your actions were trashy." Who really cares? And now Brandi is having flashbacks to being brought up in a trailer home? Please, ladies, get over it. You're all doing very well now.