Real Housewives of Dallas

Just watching the episode on amazon and they totally clipped out the moment when D'Andra says " but she is in control of that money".. you can see the word "control" on her lips- and activiating undertitels it will displayed, but you won't be able to hear it.

Well...,D'Andra, don't walk.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second: No visits, just "earplay"? Well, better join D'Andra, Stefanie.

Last edited:
Reactions: imgg
Just watching the episode on amazon and they totally clipped out the moment when D'Andra says " but she is in control of that money".. you can see the word "control" on her lips- and activiating undertitels it will displayed, but you won't be able to hear it.

Well...,D'Andra, don't walk.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second: No visits, just "earplay"? Well, better join D'Andra, Stefanie.
Hopefully, there is money left when her mom passes. My guess she is taking it with her!

I'd be afraid if I was here, too. If I could give her a single advise it would be to sue her mother. I am afraid it's the only way to earn her respect, in a very wired way.
Seems weird her mother is managing her trust when D'Andra is a grown women. Maybe some shenanigans might be happening? I am glad D'Andra is finally separating herself from mommy. She should have done that ages ago...

Seems weird her mother is managing her trust when D'Andra is a grown women. Maybe some shenanigans might be happening? I am glad D'Andra is finally separating herself from mommy. She should have done that ages ago...
Right?. This must be for a story line..because I can't see anyone waiting until they are almost 50 to branch out on their own from a company they've worked for (on salary) their entire lives.

Reactions: imgg
If her mother was given control of the money situation can D'Andra really do anything about it? Her mother is cruel.

I am wondering if D'Andra ever had a spending problem... It is very odd for a mother to still have control of a trust when D'Andra is close to 50 years old. If the father set it up as such, was he trying to "protect" his daughter from running through the money too quickly?? The mother is a nightmare; I can't even imagine what it must have been like to grow up with a crazed, controlling witch of a mother.

Right?. This must be for a story line..because I can't see anyone waiting until they are almost 50 to branch out on their own from a company they've worked for (on salary) their entire lives.

Then you can call yourself lucky. For me it is totally (and I mean totally) understandable. To understand the whys and why not's, you have to have a pretty unlucky upbringing, and, let's face it, D'Andra's mother didn't show any personality trait that seems "normal" or mothering at least during the seasons. Might be Bravo decided to present her in a very selfsabsorbed, narcistic-way, but well...if it walks like a duck...

^ I am not sure if a lucky upbringing has much to do with ones success as an adult. I know plenty of people who have dysfunctional parents and are super successful and plenty who have grown up with a silver spoon, that haven't amounted to much. At the end of the day, you can only be responsible for yourself.

^That was not the point I was talking about. Absolutely NOT. But, I really do not want to discuss that topic any further, as said: you won't be able to understand if you didn't have that typical kind of upbringing. And with that I rest my case; just asking you to re-think what you wrote as this is a slap in everybodys face who was emotionally abused by their parents, and I guess we can agree on the following;: if the behaviour of D's mother was a genuine behaviour that woman is obviously treated that as badly that it hurts even only watching and this treatment probably did not come out of the blue nor was it shown the first time. How to handle such a situation is clearly not on your "decision". Otherwise all the billions of Dollars, spent in research would be such a waste if everybody would solve all problems by just deciding reacting differently. Sorry, but: no. And it is not about "success", too. You can be rich and successfull on the outside and allow your parents / mother to treat you like ****. See?

Back to topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdcx and Ceeyahd