Real Housewives of Dallas

Brandi basically lied saying Carey was the nanny but really she watched the kids when their parents were out of town.
Leanne needs to go.
Does being on the show help Mark? Would people want to go to his practice because of the show or in spite of it? Its one thing if you are promoting something nobody wants or needs like pink dog food but to be a doctor and to do the show seems risky.

Haven't watched the Part 2 of the Reunion, I live in the area and the rumors about Mark goes way back to when he was a plastic surgery resident at UT Southwestern. A friend who is a surgeon in that department told me when the first season aired, so it is a very old rumor. I don't think 8 years later matters how Cary and Mark met. It's not like it doesn't happen everyday!?! This is so common amongst Dr's and their nurses. Although I don't particularly like Kameron, but I agree with her that Brandi is trash, not because where she lives (suburbs of Dallas), because how she acts, her family, her upbringing, etc. I love D'andra, she is friend of a friend and she is the most real of them all. I miss Tiffany though, I wish they had kept her and got rid of Leean.

Reactions: Allisonfaye
Brandi basically lied saying Carey was the nanny but really she watched the kids when their parents were out of town.
Leanne needs to go.
Does being on the show help Mark? Would people want to go to his practice because of the show or in spite of it? Its one thing if you are promoting something nobody wants or needs like pink dog food but to be a doctor and to do the show seems risky.
I think Mark may be thinking the exposure would help, like it helped Paul Nassif. He snagged the Botched from being on the show. Paul comes across as much more likable though and already had a great reputation prior to the show. I am sure the PR doesn't hurt Mark or his practice.

I hate admitting this, but I do feel sorry for Leanne. It doesn't excuse her behavior and I could never tolerate being around her. I did get the vibe she is sincere about wanting to change and it is easier said than done. Hopefully she continues with counseling and she should stay away from reality TV.

Last edited:
Real Housewives of Dallas' Brandi Redmond Adopts Baby Boy After Fertility Struggles

https://people.com/babies/real-housewives-dallas-brandi-redmond-adopts-baby-boy-fertility-struggles/

I am finding it harder and harder to watch the HW shows when they have women on who are very unlikeable (to me at least), e.g., Leann or Ashley on Southern Charm. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I watched, super boring so far. I thought it was gross that the poor newborn had to sit in a nail salon for filiming while they got the schellac filed off their nails and the dust was flying everywhere :yucky: this franchise and OC seem like a snoozefest already!
... and the fumes! It's the first thought I had when watching that scene, that baby wouldn't have even finished their first round of vaccines yet, smh

Very happy for Brandi(e)!

How does that happen though? Aren’t there thousands of people on waiting lists for newborns? I’m sure $ was a part of it since Stephanie was inviolved with her “friend.” BIt sounded like a shoe sales man saying, ‘Well, I found this one in the back!”
I think she was on a list and didn’t want it NOT to seem like a miracle.

Whatever- Mazel Tov to the Redmond family.