Real Housewives of Dallas

Cary was an idiot to have a child with a man who doesn't want to be a father. I will give him credit for at least being honest about his feelings (although i think he's also childish and selfish). she complains about him being non-supportive but he told her he wouldn't be all in. those two deserve each other. i feel sorry for Zuri.

Cary was an idiot to have a child with a man who doesn't want to be a father. I will give him credit for at least being honest about his feelings (although i think he's also childish and selfish). she complains about him being non-supportive but he told her he wouldn't be all in. those two deserve each other. i feel sorry for Zuri.
I agree, she knew it going in. . It's as if she made a decision to have a child with this surgeon to 'seal the deal' for support post marriage. She may never have had any intention of staying married to him. She certainly wouldn't the first. .

What is wrong with LeeAnn woman? She’s certifiable.
I don’t like Brandy and Stephany, both are very plain and boring, unfortunately, it seems they are getting most of the screen time. The whole last week episode devoted to Brandy’s grandparents drama was a snooze fest. Carey and her awkward husband, such foolishness, she can barely stand being near him and he’s a weirdo. So sad there is a kid involved.

Why does Cary say "my daughter" and not "our daughter" when speaking to her husband about their child? weird. Did he not want to be a parent and it was all Cary's idea?

Who was the infant at their practice? Is that their child too?

Cary was of course right about the certification of Leannes doctor. The sign that said "cosmetic surgeon" verses "plastic surgeon" says it all, but for kicks and giggles I looked him up on the American Board of Speacilities and he is board certified in American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, not plastic surgery as Leanne stated and is not triple board certified,

LeeAnn might not have liked what Cary was saying (though she's not wrong) but did that really make her angry enough to make death threats about her?

Before I went in for plastic surgery (I had a breast lift) we saw my mom's OB/GYN wo referred me to the surgeon. She didn't do it herself since, you know, she's an OB/GYN. (And they shouldn't do that.)

The guy that did my surgery was head of plastic/reconstructive surgery at that hospital.

Luckily, I have friends who don't make death threats against other friends, but for argument's sake, if I did, and the threatee (I made up a word) was talking about it with my other friends, my first thought would not be, "Oh, they're talking about my friend!" it would be "Why the **** is my friend making death threats!?!"

I'm sure the way Keri got to be the wife was being the devoted right hand to Mark. Catering to his every whim, stroking his ego, working tirelessly to the advance the practice, on call full time to satisfy him, making his wife redundant.
Now, she wants the wife position, stay at home with her daughter, not be on call to satisfy him.
I wonder what kind of a prenup he got, and leaving him would give her nothing, but maybe getting him to leave her will give her more. She does seem to be pushing him away instead of just leaving. She sure is acting like she can't stand him with all the eye rolling and face making at him.
And I don't believe she's really afraid of Leanne, I think she's playing it up - she's a hard cookie, not someone to be afraid physically of Leanne.

I still not really liking Kameron, but did like that she didn't just join in when the ladies were all bashing Leanne.
It did help that she doesn't like Brandi. I'm sure she'll be reporting back to Leanne what they were saying.
I feel for Leanne, thinking and hoping that Brandi is her friend. Brandi is the worst, at least Stephanie is truthful about not liking Leanne. Pretending she's Leanne's friend to her face, and then being so vicious behind her back - not cool at all!

Or black Whopper bun that gave people green colored bowel movements.

(I'm sorry, I don't want to clean up my dog's - what I wold imagine to be - purple poop.)

Poop is poop no matter what color it is. But I wouldn't want to give my dog some unnecessary additive such as food coloring. I'm sure their food already has some coloring in it, but an unnecessary additive is not something I want to give my dog. I can't imagine who would want to buy pink dog food anyway it's just a gimmick.

I mean, I wouldn't want to be chased around with an adult toy, either (especially after my telling them to stop!) but Kameron is not the social/etiquette police. As long as it doesn't affect her personally - which the toy kind of did - she should just let people do their own thing.

If people don't want Carey talking about their doctors (which, by the way, I would welcome if I didn't live in a University Health Network) what do they expect to happen: Carey not say anything to save their dignity/judgement and they end up with a botched procedure?

Every week I dislike Kameron more. The poses. The faces. The lips. The voice. Good grief. Is there a natural bone in her body?
She clearly is acting and reacting for the benefit of her Dallas socialite friends. She wants them to think she came out on top here. (Why did she come on this show? I guess she thought she'd look good.) Her comment about what Dallas thought of Brandi and Stephanie was very telling. And her comment about where people live was loathesome. Such a ugly person.