Real Housewives of Dallas

isn't the area of Dallas that is most desired by the "true social elite" called Highland Park? it's like River Oaks is to Houston. while the only positive thing I can say about this show is I did like the homes (although they were McMansions and not the custom style homes of BH) it is obvious that those homes are not in Highland Park. someone from Dallas please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct - a couple of the ladies live in uptown, McMansions are in Frisco area, looks like the girl married to the plastic surgeon lives in Preston Hollow area (ritzy).

Reactions: lulilu
Did anyone watch last night? I was surprised to see that Brandi and Stephanie were not friends anymore.

This is def not one of my fav HW series but I will probably watch anyway.

I didn't watch. These Real Housewives shows have all become worse than a train wreck. I don't watch any of them regularly anymore. I occasionally catch one on a rerun if I have Bravo on & then only half way pay attention. I find watching all these women tiresome & draining. I can't imagine how it would be if I was involved with them in real life.

All of these women's faces are tragic. Too much filler!!, in all of them..Cary's wasn't as bad as the rest..but Stephanie and Brandi's faces are downright awful.

As much as LeAnne thinks she is, she's not the Charity In Crowd Police.

She thinks she's the Gretchen of the Mean Girls, but she's not even sitting at their table yet. She's the one fetching the people at the table drinks.
Quoting myself because before the season started, I was planning to watch, but I was not looking forward to more of LeeAnn being the Charity In Crowd Police.

Now it's Anger Management LeeAnn, which is a bit more palatable, but her guard dog thing when Stephanie tried to talk to Brandi was annoying.

I actually found this more entertaining the the OC, last night...although I came with very low expectations.
I read somewhere that they're doing the show for free, b/c it was going to get the ax. Bravo will pay for the "trip" and reunion.

Reactions: lulilu