Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

My guess is that Sutton suspects Dorit hired the robbers to steal her things because she and PK owe so much money and they needed the insurance payout. I can't think of another reason Sutton would be so callous regarding Dorit's traumatic experience.
Tbh, for one moment, that crossed my mind as well. Other people got killed for way less. Idk… but it was really scary only to watch that.

Reactions: bisousx and jennlt
I’m still going through my own trauma… but reading some of these posts, it’s clear that a lot of people haven’t experienced it.
It happened to me recently and I cried and had to turn off this episode.

I hope there isn't a misunderstanding over my post about Sutton's attitude towards Dorit's robbery. I said Sutton was callous regarding Dorit's traumatic experience and I wasn't using sarcasm. I also said that Sutton may suspect the robbery was planned. I didn't say I felt that way.

I have been followed home and robbed at knifepoint by two men. When the police showed up, one of them looked me up and down and said to me, "You're a good-looking woman; you're lucky you weren't raped." For a moment, I wondered if I was going to be.

My robbers found my phone number on some paperwork they had stolen and they called me, demanding more money or they would come back and "f*ck me up". When I called the 911 operator and told her what they had said to me, she actually laughed at me. They were never found and I doubt anyone ever even investigated.

Also, when this happened, I was a newlywed and my husband's career required him to work a lot of nights, so I was often home alone overnight and wondering if my attackers really would come back again.

Just a few years ago, when we were renovating an old house close to our city center, I walked into our locked house to find two men inside. They were contractors I had interviewed and they decided to come back, jimmy a window and climb through to see what they could get . I managed to get them out of the house by telling them my husband and his friends were on their way but I never felt safe in that house again, even with glass break sensors and a full security system.

I've had other traumatic experiences in my life but I'm already shaking after writing about these, so that's enough for me to share today but believe me, I've felt the terror.

I’m very sorry you had these experiences, they’re life changing!
I didn’t quote anyone purposefully, I was just saying it’s how I felt after reading some posts.

I hope there isn't a misunderstanding over my post about Sutton's attitude towards Dorit's robbery. I said Sutton was callous regarding Dorit's traumatic experience and I wasn't using sarcasm. I also said that Sutton may suspect the robbery was planned. I didn't say I felt that way.

I have been followed home and robbed at knifepoint by two men. When the police showed up, one of them looked me up and down and said to me, "You're a good-looking woman; you're lucky you weren't raped." For a moment, I wondered if I was going to be.

My robbers found my phone number on some paperwork they had stolen and they called me, demanding more money or they would come back and "f*ck me up". When I called the 911 operator and told her what they had said to me, she actually laughed at me. They were never found and I doubt anyone ever even investigated.

Also, when this happened, I was a newlywed and my husband's career required him to work a lot of nights, so I was often home alone overnight and wondering if my attackers really would come back again.

Just a few years ago, when we were renovating an old house close to our city center, I walked into our locked house to find two men inside. They were contractors I had interviewed and they decided to come back, jimmy a window and climb through to see what they could get . I managed to get them out of the house by telling them my husband and his friends were on their way but I never felt safe in that house again, even with glass break sensors and a full security system.

I've had other traumatic experiences in my life but I'm already shaking after writing about these, so that's enough for me to share today but believe me, I've felt the terror.

Reactions: jennlt
One thing I found odd was the robbers put all the stolen goods in a comforter (I think that was Dorit's description) and basically dragged them out.

I guess if I'm robbing a house I would bring some bags to carry my haul but maybe that's how they do things. The robbers seemed to know what to take (kinda bulky items). But I have fortunately never been in a situation like this so I'm no expert but, sadly, I sort of go along with the concept that this was maybe staged for the insurance money. My BF noticed that there didn't seem to be any tears on Dorit's face and I said that maybe all the PS has frozen her tear ducts.

Reactions: 336 and andral5
I’m very sorry you had these experiences, they’re life changing!
I didn’t quote anyone purposefully, I was just saying it’s how I felt after reading some posts.
One thing I found odd was the robbers put all the stolen goods in a comforter (I think that was Dorit's description) and basically dragged them out.

I guess if I'm robbing a house I would bring some bags to carry my haul but maybe that's how they do things. The robbers seemed to know what to take (kinda bulky items). But I have fortunately never been in a situation like this so I'm no expert but, sadly, I sort of go along with the concept that this was maybe staged for the insurance money. My BF noticed that there didn't seem to be any tears on Dorit's face and I said that maybe all the PS has frozen her tear ducts.

I am sorry if my post seemed to be… insensitive. I am not going to share anything here that made me write that but yes, people were killed for far less in this type of situations, for just being there when that happened. My own situation is very complicated so not sharing things and using aliases is my way of trying to keep me and my family safe. Hope this stays that way.
Regarding the possibility I wrote about, there are rumors all over, which possibly were the ones that made that quick thought going through my mind when watching the episode. That is why I said further that, regardless of what I’ve heard and what really happened, that was extremely difficult to watch and I had my eyes in tears immediately. I also feel for all victims of such heinous acts and hope this is not going to happen to anyone I know, in real life or virtually.

Going back to EJ, she shouldn’t be in the show, it is outrageous and offensive to the victims scammed by her and her husband, etc.

if you have never been that terrified I don’t think one can truly comprehend it. You really do tremble when you’re that scared. Our break-in was a false alarm but my husband was on business travel and it was 3am. I swore I’d never feel that scared and vulnerable again. We now have a security gate for our driveway, cameras on both door and hurricane-proof windows. And while I’m probably going to get roasted for this on here I also bought a handgun, got my license and took hours of private lessons which I still do yearly.

if you have never been that terrified I don’t think one can truly comprehend it. You really do tremble when you’re that scared. Our break-in was a false alarm but my husband was on business travel and it was 3am. I swore I’d never feel that scared and vulnerable again. We now have a security gate for our driveway, cameras on both door and hurricane-proof windows. And while I’m probably going to get roasted for this on here I also bought a handgun, got my license and took hours of private lessons which I still do yearly.
Agreed, I feel very safe at home since we purchased multiple Guns.

Reactions: WingNut