Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I have always said that the first 2 or 3 seasons of any of the housewife shows are always the best.
We get to see the ladies lives and meet their families, see their homes and lifestyles.
Then everything goes down hill, as we get the fighting and backstabbing.
It seems this is the formula for the shows.
And then as the ladies egos grow, the show loses it.

Given this, it would seem surprising she would be back on the show. Seems it would open Bravo up to liability.

Bravo may find itself in the middle of Erika Jayne’s ongoing legal battles.

Attorney Jay Edelson — who previously worked with Tom Girardi — is subpoenaing the network in hopes of uncovering any unaired footage from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” that contains Jayne...

God, help me and give me patience with Lisa Rinna. I just can’t with her anymore! I hope whatever digs she has on Garcelle, Garcelle immediately shuts it down with hard facts. Last season Garcelle didn’t hold her own at the reunion. Strong allegations were said about her. I hope she owns this reunion bc LR is making my blood boil.

God, help me and give me patience with Lisa Rinna. I just can’t with her anymore! I hope whatever digs she has on Garcelle, Garcelle immediately shuts it down with hard facts. Last season Garcelle didn’t hold her own at the reunion. Strong allegations were said about her. I hope she owns this reunion bc LR is making my blood boil.
Well, that took an unexpected turn I didn’t see coming. I had to quote myself!
In the next season they won’t be talking. I do wonder if LR did this to get sympathy votes. We know she’s all about job security. Haha

Reactions: castortroy666
I’m surprised how shiny Crystal looked. She should look at the monitors bc I’m sure their makeup artists are on standby and literally right there to blot her or add powder. Also, all of their skin looks burned or slightly puckered. Is that from too many chemical peels, lasers or Botox? They all have the same skin except for Dorit. Just curious.

I thought everyone's make up looked rough, especially their eyebrows! I wasn't impressed with their outfits or their hair and what I would presume Dorit's outfit, aptly named...'The Pearl'...or I would rename it the 'Cultured Pearl' since the former was already used. Rinna is just difficult to look at, she looks unhealthy.

Well, that took an unexpected turn I didn’t see coming. I had to quote myself!
In the next season they won’t be talking. I do wonder if LR did this to get sympathy votes. We know she’s all about job security. Haha

I actually have always been a fan of Lisa Rinna, but she’s been rubbing me the wrong way this season and she was too over the top tonight, she did not need to talk to garcelle like that.

I thought everyone's make up looked rough, especially their eyebrows! I wasn't impressed with their outfits or their hair and what I would presume Dorit's outfit, aptly named...'The Pearl'...or I would rename it the 'Cultured Pearl' since the former was already used. Rinna is just difficult to look at, she looks unhealthy.

Did anyone else see the loose thread on the top of Dorit's ridiculously expensive dress? It was bugging me.

Reactions: chowlover2
It’s time for Rinna and Dorit to go!
Dorit yelling at Garcelle was a huge no from me, I would of slapped the taste out of her mouth. Lisa without a doubt did say that crap about Race she got hella defensive and then tried to be all over Garcelle, none of that was sincere it was her trying to secure her spot for next season. Lisa is not enjoyable to watch and neither is Dorit, she has nothing but her outfits, I rather have PK

It’s time for Rinna and Dorit to go!
Dorit yelling at Garcelle was a huge no from me, I would of slapped the taste out of her mouth. Lisa without a doubt did say that crap about Race she got hella defensive and then tried to be all over Garcelle, none of that was sincere it was her trying to secure her spot for next season. Lisa is not enjoyable to watch and neither is Dorit, she has nothing but her outfits, I rather have PK

maybe unpopular opinion, but I feel like Dorit is worth keeping just for her fashion. I’ve always said rhobh has the best style/fashion/luxury out of all the housewives, so there’s definitely appeal there.

maybe unpopular opinion, but I feel like Dorit is worth keeping just for her fashion. I’ve always said rhobh has the best style/fashion/luxury out of all the housewives, so there’s definitely appeal there.
Yes Dorits fashion is entertaining. She is tacky sometimes but its fun to see her outfits, flashing her LVs and Guccis all over the place.