Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Erika can’t do anything right at this point.
She can‘t even bother picking up after her beloved dog and complain about his pooping????
Yes, She does not love anyone, not even her loyal dog.
And not for nothing why couldn’t she move into the playhouse to regroup, evaluate and plan the next chapter of her life????
She wants to go out as a bad, overdramatic actress while boring the audience and spending every last dime they managed to steal from the victims, that is why…
Crystal was the winner this episode by keeping silent for the most part and actually helping Kyle with the hostess duty.
Kyle’s house is very welcoming. And while it might be dated to her, I love that it is both luxurious and homey. It feels real.

If that is her true attitude toward her dog SHE SUCKS.
If that was OTT Drama to make us feel sorry for her SHE SUCKS.

Like who gets that dramatic over their little companion pooping? Makes you wonder how she felt about Toms decline if that's real.

Interesting but the lady telling the story doesn't do a very good job explaining facts to her listeners. If I understand correctly the parents won a small amount of lottery money and were invited to go on a lottery TV show. They sent their daughter who was an actress (maybe to get her TV exposure) and she won 5 million more on this show. The parents sued her for half of it since they were supposed to go on the show in the first place? Tom was the lawyer in this suit and had his fees paid to Erika as lottery winnings so they they didn't pay stay tax on his income? Is this correct?

Reactions: jennlt and bisousx
Haven’t seen the episode, but anybody who disses their ever loving, ever loyal puppy, the only breathing being that loves you regardless of the soulless ice wench that Erica is, especially in front of production and TV cameras, is nothing but hoarder trash vomit.
Lol that was epic :lol:
‘Hoarder trash vomit’ :flowers:
my brain perceives the planet in a whole new way I’m dead.

Interesting but the lady telling the story doesn't do a very good job explaining facts to her listeners. If I understand correctly the parents won a small amount of lottery money and were invited to go on a lottery TV show. They sent their daughter who was an actress (maybe to get her TV exposure) and she won 5 million more on this show. The parents sued her for half of it since they were supposed to go on the show in the first place? Tom was the lawyer in this suit and had his fees paid to Erika as lottery winnings so they they didn't pay stay tax on his income? Is this correct?
I understood that the lottery was supposed to pay the firm in installments and instead they paid Erika and his daughter instead.
It was confusing though:P
This small story indicates that Erika willingly engaged in tax evasion….
And what about his daughter? Shouldn’t she pay back too?

She must be fame hungry. At this point the HW shows are just sleazy trash. I have stopped watching except for catching snippets here and there but do find the comments here amusing and interesting - better than the show!

Anyway, If her husband is a big time hollywood director, why would she join the show other than for fame, she doesnt need the money
I see her as just more polished Erika Jayne who lucked out and married another older wealthy man.

I dont think at this point its helping her image by hanging out with these fraudsters and d list celeberties. (or anyone at this point) and risks tainting her husbands reputation indirectly. I dont know why Garcelle is on the show either, cant see it helping her acting career. LVP was smart to get out.

I haven't watched the show in months but I read the comments.

If that is her true attitude toward her dog SHE SUCKS.
If that was OTT Drama to make us feel sorry for her SHE SUCKS.

Like who gets that dramatic over their little companion pooping? Makes you wonder how she felt about Toms decline if that's real.
I felt that was part of her woe is me act for the camera. Like everything is piling on for Erika. I mean she was walking the dog so he would pee and poop right? Maybe she just expected him to pee. Whatever the case she’s not doing herself any favors.

I understood that the lottery was supposed to pay the firm in installments and instead they paid Erika and his daughter instead.
It was confusing though:P
This small story indicates that Erika willingly engaged in tax evasion….
And what about his daughter? Shouldn’t she pay back too?
Wow, that is a double-dose of thievery. Erika stole from the rightful lottery winners by diverting funds to themselves in full upfront and never paying, or in drips and dregs. Then Erika gets all the income, never declares it and never pays the income tax... then fills the gas tank for her plane to fly her and her glam to Dubai to film Housewives. Winning.

Wow, that is a double-dose of thievery. Erika stole from the rightful lottery winners by diverting funds to themselves in full upfront and never paying, or in drips and dregs. Then Erika gets all the income, never declares it and never pays the income tax... then fills the gas tank for her plane to fly her and her glam to Dubai to film Housewives. Winning.
It was the fee due to the girardi law firm. I think?