Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Not that this is a good thing, but Crystal and Kathy are most like the real women I know in BH. Kathy in the sense that the older ladies are more relaxed in their own skin, don’t dress up and are more laid back. Crystal is like the younger ladies who are A type room moms who will say crap like “I have more money than time.” are quite snotty to those not in their social circle and will look right through you when you are talking to them because they have a million other things on their mind. Kyle can be this way, which Garcelle objected to.

Not that this is a good thing, but Crystal and Kathy are most like the real women I know in BH. Kathy in the sense that the older ladies are more relaxed in their own skin, don’t dress up and are more laid back. Crystal is like the younger ladies who are A type room moms who will say crap like “I have more money than time.” are quite snotty to those not in their social circle and will look right through you when you are talking to them because they have a million other things on their mind. Kyle can be this way, which Garcelle objected to.
Looking thru people is the Pinacle of rudeness imo. If you do not want to be here. Leave. seriously.
Why bother other people? Crazy.
Otoh, some do unconsciously daydream as a coping mechanism, j/s.
Being a class mother is a trip:lol:

Oh my, just watched. . .

I like Crystal ok, so far, although she does come off as a little cold. I think she's got a natural beauty about her.
I am VERY modest and if someone I didn't know well or like, walked into my room while I'm there nekkid, I'd be traumatized too lol Especially if there's a chance a film crew is behind her!
Sutton's getting on my verrrrry last nerve and OMG that roller!
Kyle doesn't bother me much, I know I'm the minority.
I like Dorit MUCH better this season and I'm pleased not to have to see PK on screen much!
I come and go with Garcelle.
Kathy is fruity lol

I had to google what a class room mother was, and I’m already terrified! :hrmm: I see how being a mother already opens you up to judgment from many different women, let alone having to deal with the Head Karen in Charge of at your kid’s school.

If anything, I understand what Garcelle had against Kyle a little more after your post. Definitely lots of these types in BH, although I mostly encounter wannabes and not as many real deals like Kathy and Crystal.

I had to google what a class room mother was, and I’m already terrified! :hrmm: I see how being a mother already opens you up to judgment from many different women, let alone having to deal with the Head Karen in Charge of at your kid’s school.

If anything, I understand what Garcelle had against Kyle a little more after your post. Definitely lots of these types in BH, although I mostly encounter wannabes and not as many real deals like Kathy and Crystal.
Sorry to be OT. Lol! Hello! I was room mom for both of my girls from Pre-School until 5th grade. Hahaha! Head Karen! Yup, I kinda act like one. I totally relate to Crystal.

Haha that’s funny that you described yourself as Head Karen!
What an expression haha helps me to explain what I think I see in Crystal’s personality - perhaps she’s a Head Karen type
Haven’t gotten to the ‘leather pants’ takedown of Sutton yet but the promo ad makes quite a bit of it, so I’ve already seen it a couple of times, and Crystal is screaming these dreadful things while her face is unnervingly composed.

I was thinking she looked like a villain Head Girl from a posh high school in this scene, loving the public humiliation of the weaker underling - but perhaps she is loving her Beverly Hills Head Karenness in this moment!! Ahah

Soon, we shall see. Not sure when that scene airs
ETA I’m sure you didn’t scream or publicly humiliated ppl if they forgot to bring a cake to the school fundraisers etc.

In a court hearing yesterday, the bankruptcy court retained an LA attorney to formally investigate Erika’s assets. The court believes that Erika is personally responsible for “$7 million or more.” Here are the relevant portions from Law360com.View attachment 5107013

Ronald Richards is going to be leading the investigation on Erika :nuts: That’s gotta be her latest nightmare.

I read she tried to first stop the trustee from being able to hire him, then tried to put a gag order against him being able to publicly comment on the case - both were denied. This is going to get even juicier!