Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I don't like her. She talks on TV about having met the guy having sex at his business? Geez. She has teenaged daughters. Big deal. You have sex? Whatever.

Exactly.

I don’t understand why these housewives think these so-called jokes about having sex, penises, vaginas are oh so edgy and hilarious and makes them cool.

It’s so trite now.

This may sound petty but Kyle really needs to stop the “Beverly Hills” shtick she does in her Housewives intro. “In Beverly Hills!!! Blah blah blah”.

She doesn’t live anywhere near Beverly Hills anymore LOL. She lives in the Valley and should own it. Strange that the one who lives the farthest from Beverly Hills is the only one that name drops it like that.
RIGHT?!?!?! .. she lives in Encino, like me .. and trust me, it's not as nice as Studio City, Sherman Oaks or Woodland Hills (those are the best towns to live in in the Valley). So, here's the map of LA that I mocked up to show where Kyle is relative to BH, and where (I believe) Teddi lives:
LA-Map.JPG
As you can see, Encino is not super close to BH! Now, mind you, she lives South of the 101 (in the Santa Monica Hills, but on the northern side of the hills, not the southern side which has the great views), so she is in a nicer area than myself.

I'm pretty sure that Teddi lives either in the Sherman Oaks -OR- the top of Beverly Glen around Mulholland; not that that is by any means a shabby neighborhood, but yup .. STILT houses! No backyard whatsoever; not sure about her front yard, but if you have small children, where the heck can they play!

Below is a picture of the infamous Stahl House; often pictured as one of the quintessential modern-style Case Study house built by the architect Pierre Koenig (sorry folks, but I'm a HUGE architecture fan!). As you can see, this house overhangs the Hollywood Hills. It is an amazing house; I've gone on a number of tours there (the sunset tour is by far the best), but as I was walking around, I noticed this (a-hem) weird "fencing" built into the hill (which is extremely steep and if someone fell, well .. you would either smash into another house and/or go right down to the bottom of the ravine!). I asked about said fencing, and the tour guide (who was the wife of the original owner's son) said "oh, that was to prevent the children from falling down the hill"! I said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???" .. and then we both starting laughing hysterically because there was NO FREAKIN' way that fence would prevent ANYONE from not falling down that hill .. and let me say that this is not a "smooth" hill .. it is full of scrub-brush and other desert fauna that would hurt the heck out any human body! Stahl House for TPF.JPG

^^ that looks like the house they used in the movie Why Do Fools Fall in Love (Frankie Lymon story)
It likely is; quite a few movies & TV Shows (Mad Men) have used this house. You have to make an appointment to tour the house because there are times when it is being used for filming and/or special architectural talks about the Case Study houses in LA. If anyone is interested in architecture, especially "modern" architecture and/or the Case Study project, then this is a DEFINITE visit. From the outside, it is the quintessential "up against the road" type of house with barely a driveway; all of the house is pretty much built over the ravine but the views of LA at sunset & night?!?! .. SPECTACULAR!

It likely is; quite a few movies & TV Shows (Mad Men) have used this house. You have to make an appointment to tour the house because there are times when it is being used for filming and/or special architectural talks about the Case Study houses in LA. If anyone is interested in architecture, especially "modern" architecture and/or the Case Study project, then this is a DEFINITE visit. From the outside, it is the quintessential "up against the road" type of house with barely a driveway; all of the house is pretty much built over the ravine but the views of LA at sunset & night?!?! .. SPECTACULAR!
I just looked it up, it's the same house. Kinda hard to forget a home that beautiful

Sorry, I totally messed up in my quoting!!
Probably a party put together for the show, but I wouldn't call it a dive. More like vintage Hollywood/Sunset boulevard.

Camille gave her mother a more arms length greeting than all the fake kissy you look gorgeous she greeted the girls with.

About dog gate...they are all actresses or wanna be actresses. I think it's just a crap story
Probably a party put together for the show, but I wouldn't call it a dive. More like vintage Hollywood/Sunset boulevard.

Camille gave her mother a more arms length greeting than all the fake kissy you look gorgeous she greeted the girls with.

About dog gate...they are all actresses or wanna be actresses. I think it's just a crap story looking for a better script. Probably Andy or Producers throwing ideas at the wall and LVP employees getting involved to promote the new show. And we end up with a story that's neither real life or well written fiction.

I remember Camille being very cold to her mother S1 - while her mom was being treated for cancer. I know Camille was dealing with a lot of garbage then, but there was a really cold exchange with them getting gussied up in a hotel.

331E7034-967E-4D24-A4F8-DC3D7978AC05.png
RIGHT?!?!?! .. she lives in Encino, like me .. and trust me, it's not as nice as Studio City, Sherman Oaks or Woodland Hills (those are the best towns to live in in the Valley). So, here's the map of LA that I mocked up to show where Kyle is relative to BH, and where (I believe) Teddi lives:
View attachment 4379393
As you can see, Encino is not super close to BH! Now, mind you, she lives South of the 101 (in the Santa Monica Hills, but on the northern side of the hills, not the southern side which has the great views), so she is in a nicer area than myself.

I'm pretty sure that Teddi lives either in the Sherman Oaks -OR- the top of Beverly Glen around Mulholland; not that that is by any means a shabby neighborhood, but yup .. STILT houses! No backyard whatsoever; not sure about her front yard, but if you have small children, where the heck can they play!

Below is a picture of the infamous Stahl House; often pictured as one of the quintessential modern-style Case Study house built by the architect Pierre Koenig (sorry folks, but I'm a HUGE architecture fan!). As you can see, this house overhangs the Hollywood Hills. It is an amazing house; I've gone on a number of tours there (the sunset tour is by far the best), but as I was walking around, I noticed this (a-hem) weird "fencing" built into the hill (which is extremely steep and if someone fell, well .. you would either smash into another house and/or go right down to the bottom of the ravine!). I asked about said fencing, and the tour guide (who was the wife of the original owner's son) said "oh, that was to prevent the children from falling down the hill"! I said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???" .. and then we both starting laughing hysterically because there was NO FREAKIN' way that fence would prevent ANYONE from not falling down that hill .. and let me say that this is not a "smooth" hill .. it is full of scrub-brush and other desert fauna that would hurt the heck out any human body! View attachment 4379411

Ugh. It’s stunning!!! My heart is skipping beats!!!!

I am done with this show. Not only do most of these housewives NOT live in Beverly Hills, none of them are REAL. What a Misnomer of a show. Yuck. Kyle lives in Encino, Erica lives in Pasadena, Teddi lives in one of the Canyons, Denise lives in Malibu, etc. The only two who may live in BH are the two Lisas. The rest are wanna be actresses pretending to be Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Andy, please hire Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or rename the show.

I am done with this show. Not only do most of these housewives NOT live in Beverly Hills, none of them are REAL. What a Misnomer of a show. Yuck. Kyle lives in Encino, Erica lives in Pasadena, Teddi lives in one of the Canyons, Denise lives in Malibu, etc. The only two who may live in BH are the two Lisas. The rest are wanna be actresses pretending to be Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Andy, please hire Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or rename the show.
The ONLY one that lives in BH is Lisa Vanderpump; I'm almost positive that Rinna lives in Sherman Oaks .. near the junction of Coldwater Canyon & Mulholland (I know that she used to have a clothing store in Sherman Oaks some years back).