Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Anyone else read about Erika’s husband facing a $15 mil lawsuit about a loan he took out to fund the business and lifestyle ?

https://theblast.com/rhobh-erika-jayne-husband-loan-lawsuit/

Wow! According the articles about it, they took out the loan in 2015. I didn't realize how long she had been on the show, but according to her wiki page, she in 2015. I guess they thought all the exposure would generate enough cash to pay back the loan. It was dumb to brag about all the money she spends.

They put a lot of effort into their house and went minimalistic. But it is terribly boring. Lisa’s house is dreamy between the flowers, view, and swans. I mean she has miniature horses in her backyard. Who wouldn’t wanna live there? Lol

Those miniature horses are DA BOMB! Makes me want to tour her house just for her miniature horses and Gigi [emoji28]

For sure! Check out Heather’s house! She can rivale LVP displaying her wealth [emoji33]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...her-Dubrows-lavish-backyard-pool-mansion.html
I remember watching when she was still on the show, when they bought property and Chateau Dubrow was being built. Pesonally, I always thought that Heather was trying too hard to show how much money she has and came off as pretentious. I also wonder if they've overextended themselves, that maybe this publicity is a prelude to selling the house. I wouldn't be surprised it its listed in the not too near future.

I remember watching when she was still on the show, when they bought property and Chateau Dubrow was being built. Pesonally, I always thought that Heather was trying too hard to show how much money she has and came off as pretentious. I also wonder if they've overextended themselves, that maybe this publicity is a prelude to selling the house. I wouldn't be surprised it its listed in the not too near future.
I agree about this maybe being a prelude to a sale. This place is over the top!

Reactions: Lubina