Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

LVP was on WWHL last night. She looked and sounded great. She explained that a big part of the problem was filming both Pump Rules and RHoBH at the same time. And it was right on the heels of her brothers death. So it sounds like she is all in on RHoBH now. I'm relieved, she is the only reason I watch.
Well that’s a relief. I also think boss lady got what she wanted in negotiations.

We go out to Palm Desert a few times a year and I was tooling around the mall and I noticed Mauricio's company opened a HUGE office there. I thought it must have been recent because I hadn't seen it before so I googled it and it was in late 2017 so I must have just missed it. I did read that he has a partner so I am guessing he is the name and the other guy puts up a lot of the $$. But just a guess. They probably open offices everywhere they like to go so they can write off their travel expenses.

Well, well, well .. quelle surprise .. PK owes $$$!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-seizure-assets-unpaid-1-2million-loan.html

.. and I keep on thinking about the time that Dorit had Teddi Mellencamp and her husband over for dinner and bought all those dishes, etc. from Hermes at/what? .. $1500 per setting??? These folks have lived WAY beyond their means for a LONG time. Should be interesting because according to a preview of Million Dollar Listing LA, PK and Dorit want the Brits to sell their house. He better pay off his debts, otherwise they may not have that house!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-seizure-assets-unpaid-1-2million-loan.html

.. and I keep on thinking about the time that Dorit had Teddi Mellencamp and her husband over for dinner and bought all those dishes, etc. from Hermes at/what? .. $1500 per setting??? These folks have lived WAY beyond their means for a LONG time. Should be interesting because according to a preview of Million Dollar Listing LA, PK and Dorit want the Brits to sell their house. He better pay off his debts, otherwise they may not have that house!
I thought PK and Dorit were actually renting that house but making it look like they owned it? Didnt the actual owners do the recent renos to sell the property?
I wouldn't put it past PK and Dorit and the MDL guys just to do it for the 'show' as the real owners might want to stay private?

Confirms what I thought, they are sleazy scammers.

Reactions: Allisonfaye
I thought PK and Dorit were actually renting that house but making it look like they owned it? Didnt the actual owners do the recent renos to sell the property?
I wouldn't put it past PK and Dorit and the MDL guys just to do it for the 'show' as the real owners might want to stay private?
Exactly..they pretend to list the property then SHOCKER they change their minds :rolleyes: all just for a bit of airtime.

Totally agree, Dorit & PK are just sleazeballs; cannot stand either of them. Really wish they would get rid of Dorit on RHoBH, she lies constantly and then says "I didn't say that .." when for cripes sake, it's on camera!!! Uggh ..
While I know these HWs drive us nuts (uh, Ramona, Kelly Bensimon, Sonja, Kim, Dorito, that witch woman from BH), they are the spice and pepper--how else can I yell at my TV while chomping pizza?

I used to like Dorit but now it’s clear she’s a phony and all those lawsuits etc her and PK are living way above their means. Can’t they cast people with real money? I mean there must be some that are thirsty for the spotlight and are wealthy too right ?
I think Lisa V. is as close as Bravo will get to real, insane money with a fabulous lifestyle and friendships..type of housewife. She should make them pay her whatever she wants.